26.4 Patch Notes

Behold: the miniset has arrived!

On May 31, when the Audiopocalypse begins, all current Arena runs will end and a new Arena season will begin. The eligible sets will rotate so that the following sets will make up the Arena card pool:

Players should open up an arena run with one of their free tickets and wait until the update, getting a free pack and the ticket returned.

3 Likes

That’s a good idea. :ok_hand: I must have around 40 tickets (from tavern passes). I should really use 'em for some free stuffs.

1 Like

Ok, am I insane or is the miniset not out yet?

It launches May 31, which is tomorrow.

cries silently

I misread. Really wanted to play today, too. I’ve not been playing for reasons. Gah.

1 Like

Apologies if the answer is right in my face but, I missed it…

How much is it and can I buy it with gold?

TY

EDIT: SHEESH, I didn’t have to read very far… (Im tired and lazy, tired usually triggers the lazy :P)

Get the normal version in-game for $14.99 or 2000 Gold, or get the all-Golden version for $69.99 or 10,000 Gold. The all-Golden version also comes with a bonus Diamond copy of the Magatha, Bane of Music Legendary minion!

Same price as always, 2k, and yes, you can. They also sell an all golden version for a crap ton of money or gold.

1 Like

Behold: a spammer with a duplicate topic has arrived!

Behold.

A forum Troll posing as the forum police!

5 Likes

Yeah it doesn’t really matter here, this isn’t like reddit where being the early upvoted post gets you further upvotes and algorithm advantages.

Ouch. That seriously hurt my feelings.

1 Like

Selling the old adventures for gold is a nice addition and I’m quite pleased!

6 Likes

Update is. It on my mobile device yet

Update is not on my device yet

What part of May 31st (tomorrow) seems to be confusing you?

Best to put Sparky on ignore. They have a terrible personality and tend to fling a lot of unwarranted insults.

1 Like

Look at Hoggarr! He’s the captain now!

I’m so glad they brought him back to us.

1 Like

Damn they gave up on overload shaman fast.

that 1 spell won’t change any.

and a 6 mana weapon. wont be played.

aith checking back next exp.

I guess it is time to figure out if this is at all worth it given how we have already conceded to buying a lot of the essentials with dust. My only thoughts are that they have decided now is the moment to extend classic to nax. Maybe the big wild patch will make reno decks great again if they bomb the like ten best decks for instance.

1st miniset
For instance, would picking up Loatheb for 2000g even be worth it given that it could be powercrept any time now

2nd miniset
absolutely nothing in there

3rd miniset
Reno Jackson, but reno decks are not even great right now.

1 Like