24.6 Known Issues

No rewards from the previous quest track, even if i complete them… What’s the point in having them if you deleted the old quest track? No new cards either ( the ones from frozen throne) in order to complete the new quest track

(Edit: i had just recieved the gold after like 2 hours of finising the quests, but the visual bug is still there - no track at the end of the game where you can see the amount of gold you earned, or the progression bar of the old quest track).

what are you referring too ? old tracks didn’t change with new patch.
There is a new event track
There is the old main reward track
There is the old Battlegrounds reward track
All tracks give istant reward , only if you dont claim them they are autoclaimed on track change.

As others have already said, I’m unable to create any new decks since the latest patch. I can only edit decks that I had already created, so I’m limited to a few classes that I had decks with before the patch. (Europe server)

1 Like

In Battlegrounds, Golden Macaw seems to only be triggering a deathrattle once instead of twice.

1 Like

My Game crashes (freezes completly) after every battleground game and twice i wasnt able to use/select any cards i had in hand (could be fixed with a quick relog)

Playing Arena on iPad, game freezes after a hero dies, before the victory/defeat pop-up. Game never recovers. Has happened at least 3 times. Same issue doesn’t happen on PC.

2 Likes

All the extra card copies of the wild set of the frozen throne are disappeared.
In the mass disenchant i miss about 800 dust.

1 Like

There is PH tag in the text when you view mecrenary tasks from the bounty screen.
There is no voice lines for mercenaries in tasks.
Some of the mercenaries I still had tasks to complete now show as completed.
When you are doing tasks like “Destroy X enemies”, if the mercenary is not in your party, it doesn’t count anymore (when it used to).

Just found out about a bug in battlegrounds regarding the quest reward with make a friendly minion golden spellcraft and uther. I used uther on my baron and then used the spellcraft on it. After combat ended I had a 14/8 baron. My baron had lost 1/7 stats. Later when i tripled my baron again it was a 15/15 again. Not a 16/22 as it should.

Hi there,

Experiencing similar issues to other posts. After a match, the game doesn’t recover and is “stuck” causing a restart of the client after each match.

Please can this issue with the servers be looked into, thanks. It’s also probably causing the queue times.

1 Like

I was doing Guff task 3 used the Ironbark skill 10 times, you can see the amount of times the buff has been applied to him. Quest log is still showing as Ironbark used 2/12.

Seemed to take ages to do task 1 too as it wasn’t giving credit for me using skill 1 in some fights.

At the end of every Battlegrounds game it locks up, and I’m forced to quit the client.

2 Likes

Like others have mentioned. Game freezes/crashes after every ranked game.

3 Likes

Hey, how about a blue response to the massive amount of lag and game crashes that people are reporting? There is clearly a huge wave of bugs or issues with this latest patch that is making the game either nearly or completely unplayable for a large number of people. Take the servers offline and start fixing things. I’m excited both for having the Frozen Throne to mess with in standard and the new event quests, but not being able to play without the lag and crashes after every match is really frustrating. Not sure people are going to want to pony up $79.99 for that amazing offer for a game that locks up or crashes after every match.

1 Like
  • Can’t create a new wild deck.
  • Can’t edit a wild deck.
  • The collection menu is messy. (Can’t even select decks)

“Click to see Battle Bash” button shows an empty space.

There is a bubble showing a something to push but nothing is there. I cannot access the Battle Bash event then.
Same happen on phone and on laptop.

Screenshot below
https://i.postimg.cc/6QzQ9XCB/bg.jpg

2 Likes

Arena is bugged, most of the cards from basic set are not in the current rotation.
Also, basic portraits are not disguised in-game as they should be.

1 Like

Same here, I am French and I play on Europe server. Since last patch, all of my games end with the screen that gets blurry, no usual victory or defeat screen. I have to Alt+F4 to quit the game and reopen it. At the end of the game, if I wait for a certain time with the blurry screen, I eventually get this error message in French : “Fermé
Délai d’attente de votre partie écoulé lors de la requête de données auprès du service utilitaire de Hearthstone. Veuillez relancer Hearthstone pour vous reconnecter.”
Translation in English : “Closed
Waiting time for your game elapsed when requesting data from the Hearthstone utility. Please restart Hearthstone to reconnect.”

Multiple reports on game-freeze at choosing hero skin. The account is not able to play/switch-account due to the freeze :(.

The problem seems account-specific as my other account (which I rarely play) does not have this issue. Here’s more information about the problematic account (it’s actually this account):

• Haven’t played for a while but returned in October’22.
  • Did claim some rewards and the October ranked play awards before the problematic login. Everything worked fine before.
  • In the problematic scenario, I can see the Halloween background. The “You Forgot Some Rewards!” Shows up. After I clicked OK, it goes to the hero skin selection:
    • The selection and the arrow work fine. After I select a hero, the Claim button turns blue, but when I click on Claim button it does nothing. The button also does not have any animation after I click on it.
    • All other icons like the setting icon or the friend-list icon are not clickable.
11 Likes