Game freeze at choosing hero skin

My account is unable to proceed on both mac and iOS. After login, it says I have an unclaimed reward, then it shows several hero skins for me to choose from. However, after clicking on a hero skin, I am unable to claim and proceed.

Have restarted it a couple of times but still not working.

10 Likes

Same here. Let me know if you get it to work.

1 Like

Still the same after a few hours :’(.

1 Like

Also second. Haven’t logged in for long enough that I get the free new/returning player stuff, so perhaps with the updated new/returning player system in the background it fudged this up

Adding some extra information here.

The problem seems account-specific as my other account (which I rarely play) does not have this issue. Here’s more information about the problematic account (it’s actually this account):

• Haven’t played for a while but returned in October’22.
  • Did claim some rewards and the October ranked play awards before the problematic login. Everything worked fine before.
  • In the problematic scenario, I can see the Halloween background. The “You Forgot Some Rewards!” Shows up. After I clicked OK, it goes to the hero skin selection:
    • The selection and the arrow work fine. After I select a hero, the Claim button turns blue, but when I click on Claim button it does nothing. The button also does not have any animation after I click on it.
    • All other icons like the setting icon or the friend-list icon are not clickable.
2 Likes

Same things happening here. also returning Oct 21st. Didn’t claim anything in my rewards track.

On PC I scanned and repaired Hearthstone.
Also not able to load Hearthstone on IOS. Error pops up on top right saying “HS:NGRESULT DB ERROR: E0”(rest is cutoff)

i have the same problem

i have same problem , been like it for over 24 hours now, i can play if i change region but as you know playing a different region u dont have the same progress/cards aquired.

Same here! I like to receive it before the next expansion

Same here since yesterday! I repaired my game, still cannot choose a reward and play, I can only click on the Heroes icons, but the button to accept the choise is doing nothing. I can play in another region.

two days like this for me. game reinstalled on both pc and mobile. nothing helps.

I can not pick up the hero for level 100 (back before October) and can not log in with an android phone.

Day 4 my fellow non-hearthstone players. How are you all today? Should we turn this thread into a support group for the forgotten?

1 Like

I’m still not able to play at all because of this issue :’(.

I want to emphasize that this issue is not just about choosing a hero skin, it’s about NOT ABLE TO PLAY AT ALL because the game freezes immediately right after we open the app as choosing a hero skin is the very first dialog and action right after we login :’(, and we have no way to skip it :’(.

2 Likes

Same problem here… on Mobile and PC

Same problem for me…

same problem here. stuck on choose a hero skin, unable to claim, can’t even play the game.

Same this is locking me out of my account

yes, its my case, after login game asks me to choose lost reward (skin from old expansion), its impossible because of the bag and it can not be skipped, so game just freezed