Cannot claim level 100 Hero Skin

I reached level 100 on this expansion’s Reward Track, and when I try to click on the Hero Skin that I want and select “Confirm”, nothing happens.

Tried on both PC and mobile versions of Hearthstone.

38 Likes

Same Problem here. If you click confirm it stuck

4 Likes

Same exact problem here - it’s been doing this for over 24 hours hours now. I haven’t been able to play since the patch dropped. Doesn’t seem like there is any fix for this at the moment.

6 Likes

Same issue for me, unable to claim.

3 Likes

Same problem here… on Mobile and PC

3 Likes

I am having the same issue. Yesterday and today. Mobile and PC. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Can’t get past that broken claim button.

2 Likes

Same here.

Cannot claim season rewards. I claim the hero skin as the final reward but nothing happens.

2 Likes

Same issue. Click to claim and box goes away but no reward and the track doesn’t advance, just stuck.

2 Likes

Same here. Can we get an update Devs?

Thank you.

3 Likes

Same here ever since the 24.6 patch came out. Tried mobile and PC, and all the remaining portraits/skins I have. Filed a ticket 2 days ago, still no reply. Quality of support has gone way down since years ago when I last filed a ticket… not a single reply.

3 Likes

Same issue - can’t claim the hero skin before reaching the passive bonus (+50 gold/lvl)

3 Likes

Same here, I tried on mobile and PC and no result.

2 Likes

Same here. I hope they fix this soon. I tried on both mobile and C, tried restarting both, tried reinstalling both, and nothing seemed to shake loose that reward.

2 Likes

I encounter the same issue both on mobile and on PC.

2 Likes

same issue both on PC and mobile

2 Likes

Same Here… cannot Claim the reward

2 Likes

Same issue - I have leveled my battle pass to 100 (past 100 now) and cannot claim the level 100 reward of picking a hero skin.
-Ebolabro#1129

2 Likes

Same problem here… on Mobile and PC

2 Likes

Same issue, cant claim the hero skin at 100 but claimed everything else including the 3 heroes from prem track rewards x.x

3 Likes

Same and i play on EU

1 Like