Rewards Track Broken

I am at the point of choosing a hero skin. I can select one, I can click claim, I can then click Confirm or Cancel.

Clicking confirm acts identically to clicking Cancel.

So I sit there with no new skin.

I have fully closed the game and restarted it, which did not fix the problem.

3 Likes

Does this happen as start the game? “You forgot some rewards?” Then you cannot choose a new skin?

I get no message bout forgetting rewards. I am flagged with notification symbol that I have a reward available and go into the reward track to see for myself.

same here. saw ur post just after i opened a new ticket.

Really wish I could actually claim the reward it shows I earned…

Adding to this thread to confirm this happened to me as well. One minor difference between the two options is that clicking confirm sends me back to the rewards track without getting the reward while clicking cancel sends me back to the portrait selection screen.

If we’re wondering about whether specific classes are affected, I was choosing between Paladin, Priest, Shaman, and Warrior when this issue occurred. This happened on both PC an Mobile. From other threads this seems to be caused by passing through Lv100 without claiming the portrait, such as by clearing multiple weeklies around this point such that you gained multiple levels at once.

I also tried multiple classes on pc and mobile

This is fairly widespread.

It is currently noted as a known issue for 24.6.

1 Like

Still very very broken Blizzard

1 Like