24.6 Known Issues

This has been an issue for a while, but the Mercenary mode seems to lag if you have a team with Diamond portraits, with the only fix being to restart the game.

I’m having the same issue… really weird. I get the notification to go and check out battle bash but there is no button there for me either… Blizzard what can we do to fix it or is it a bug?

1 Like

When using Vol’jin’s hero power in Battlegrounds on a minion affected by The Golden Hammer quest reward the minions stat’s are reduced after combat. I had a Zapp Slywick that I had made golden with the spellcraft and I was swapping stats with a Foe Reaper and after a few combats I noticed he was a 0/1. I also saw the stat decrease on the Foe Reaper after swapping with another minion.

@GnomeSayin

Hi, I’m an Amazon user on Android. I successfully updated to current patch. However, I’m having an issue where my screen is locked on the title screen (tavern doors) but I’m able to click buttons, enter game modes and the shop. I can HEAR all these things happening but it’s not being displayed. All that’s being displayed is the tavern doors from title screen. Thoughts?

How exciting. Paid content being disabled because someone at Blizzard didn’t test this stuff. Can we get refunds since you have now broken the TOS?

Golden Monstrous Macaw in Battlegrounds only procs its effect after attacking once when it targets a Fish of N’zoth with multiple deathrattles accrued.

Kidnap Sack spellcraft isn’t added to your hand until after you buy at least 1 minion if you get the reward at the start of your turn with the reward that lets you pick a new reward each turn. Wheel of Yogg also isn’t spun when initially acquired that way, but I died the turn I got it so I assume it would have been spun before switching me to a new reward next turn

iPad Pro iOS 16.1 - after every game I have to force quit the app because it won’t load back to the game menu when the game ends. This is consistent after every game since the update.

Hello, i couldnt find a way to post an independent block to report this bug, so i am writing in reply to your entry.
The big bug is: it is impossible to make a 40 card rogue deck (with prince) and also include new cards that just returned from wild, like the 9 mana rogue hero. You can try and see it yourself, after you complete your deck and return, it shows your deck as 0 cards.
Thanks

edit: i just did the same thing with Warrior, same error happened. 40 cards with prince and the new returned cards and both hero cards, ended up showing 0 cards in the deck after i completed it.

edit 2: today’s update fixed this problem. thanks for quick fix! :smiley:

I cant finish the quest with Vanndar, Keleseth or Taldaram. I played now 2 games, where i played Vanndar and won one of it. The quest is still not finished.

1 Like

Hi there, Mugkl here. I would like to report about The Leviathan colossal bug in PC Version. After a played the Leviathan from Queen Azshara’s horn as a rogue the first time. The Leviathan is there but it’s colossal is not. Not only that, but I can’t also interact with it and waste my minion space too!

Mugkl.

2 Likes

You have to play Prince Valanar, not Vanndar (Or Keleseth/Taldaram).

3 Likes

that comes out in a month, the death knights that are temporarily available are the ones from the knights of the frozen throne expansion, as well as all other cards from that expansion

Hi! I am not able to paste deck code on iPad with iOS 16.1. It detects the deck code is in the clipboard, but the deck editor is not open afterwards.

The new hero doesn’t come out until the new set releases, in December, at which point the prologue will also be available. The old set Knights of the Frozen Throne is what is available now to all players.

1 Like

Let me again repeat, the client continuously freezes after a ranked match.
Interestingly, this did not happen when I had quests active. So the code seems to hang at the point it is wanting to report quest progress.
My suspicion is that the new quest chain progress is responsible.

Wow you guys really had to hit that 11/1 date. This patch is riddled with bugs.

Seconded. Data seems to suggest the entire Basic set is missing. Maybe an unintended consequence of removing the 10 Demon Hunter Basic cards from drafts ended up removing the entire set?
This is well over 100 cards (10 per class plus Neutrals), and some of them are pretty important to class success (Flamestrike, Swipe, Boulderfist Ogre…).

Hopefully, this can be looked into and resolved quickly. For a short term event, an issue of this magnitude going on for even a week can have a huge impact on the player experience.

3 Likes

I also have the issue when I open Hearthstone Battlegrounds it warns me click on a battle bash icon. This icon is missing. I tried to delete my Hearthstone cache and repair my install. Somone else also logged in with another account on the same install and the icon was present.I saw there was a forum post with no reply and made a reply there. Also made a ticket. Just found this tread so posting it here.

1 Like

I have the same problem. I lost about 1500 dust after patching game. GOOD WORK BLIZZ!

I’ve won 3 games of battlegrounds (4th, 1st, 1st). No new hammers or bashes. Am I supposed to get new bashes for winning?