24.4 Known Issues

Bug found on normal game:

• Opponent plays celestial alignment;
  • I stole 1 mana card with theotar;
  • Tried to play thr 1 mana card and game crash;

Where has my friends list gone? It’s empty on all regions.

1 Like

Bad luck. Normal Hearthstone has a pity timer, so you will always get a legendary by the 40th pack. This is not the case in mercenaries. I went 57 packs to get my first legendary this time around. :frowning: In theory, the expected value is the same, so 1 in every 20 packs on average.

To get the four legendaries in this patch (own all previous mercs), I had to open 166 packs. Here’s hoping you can do better than that. :slight_smile:

In mercenaries, Barrens, Cow Level, Heroic Difficulty. I have have the achievement for defeating heroic but now the bounty does not have a green checkmark on it showing that it is completed. The normal version still has its green checkmark.

In Hearthstone Mercenaries:
Eudoras Treasure in Bounty “Cannon Barrage” which should make cannons shoot twice doesn’t work.

Currently when copying or stealing a “choose one” card from a druid, such as through “Identity Theft” or “Theotar”, when you try to play the choose one card, the card will disappear, the mana will go down, but nothing will happen and you are unable to take any further action until you reboot the game, where the card will be back in hand

1 Like

It can not be intended that when Ashen Elemental is used while an opponent has a full hand that the effect does not trigger. Even if a card is drawn and burned… a card is still drawn and should therefore trigger the effect. Please fix. This is a cool effect and I would like to use it in decks.

Full hand prevents a card from being drawn, so Ashen Elemental will not trigger. This is not a bug

There are some funny meme decks using the card you can find in wild. MarkMcKz I know has made at least two, shuffling spells that are cast when drawn into your own deck then switching decks with Togwaggle

This exists for a couple of months now. When you summon a cannon via ability – this treasure works, when cannon summoned via battlecry – treasure doesn’t work.
I’m not even sure they consider this as a bug, since from the game’s perspective those cannons are not the same thing somehow.

P.S. On a side note, it seems that minions with “Charge” (at least some of them, Like N’zoth’s or C’thun’s ones) doesn’t attack at all.

2 Likes

I haven’t been offered the new Sylvanas hero in Battlegrounds since the update yesterday, I’ve queued into at least 50+ games since the patch. Considering she’s supposed to show up more frequently the first two weeks, this seems incredibly unlikely, seems like it may be a bug? I’ve seen other players in my lobby who got Sylvanas, but she hasn’t showed in my 4 hero pool at all.

Having beaten the Sercet Cow (Heroic) a few times previously, I cannot say that this problem is present for me.

Oh, it’s just occurred to me: can one get the achievement by defeating the boss itself, but still losing the bounty? I’m not sure what the exact requirement there is… Might something like this have happened to you?

What is going on with the mercenary issue where legendary skins are rewarded instead of legendary mercs when completing storyline even though not full collection is present at that point?
(task 21 of old gods story and task 11 of Khadgar’s story)

Any comment from Blizzard representative?

2 Likes

Bug with dew process and cariel if you play cariel after druid play dew process the effect proc twice so you take too much damage when you have 0 card (draw 5 by 5 and not 3 by 3)

Might have been a “choose one” card, or specifically “flipper friends”? Seems to be a bug with it/them after Theotar:

Bug with theotar and Luna
When you play theo from right-nost position with luna on the table, he won’t swap cards

That’s not a bug. All “card draw” effects (for example “Casts When Drawn” cards or the Warlock weapon) don’t count a card as being “drawn” when it is burned.

2 Likes

I didn’t read through all the comments, but it isn’t listed in the known issues afaict.

Clownfish does not work properly with Ghost Light Angler’s echoes. Clownfish says it reduces the cost of the next 2 Murlocs played by 2 mana. After playing Clownfish, Ghost Light Angler is initially reduced correctly to 0 (since it costs 2 mana), but the following echo is only reduced by 1 mana. It should cost 0, but costs 1.

Just happened to me in a game playing Quest Murloc. I would have completed the Quest a turn earlier and might have won. Please fix! :pray:

Other issues I’ve been experiencing:

• Charge isn’t working for N’Zoth minions, they spawn but then don’t attack anyone
  • Heroic bounties I’ve completed in Alterac and Onyxia’s Lair are now marked incomplete for some reason (I’ve beat all of them but now half of them don’t have a check mark anymore)
1 Like

Echoed copies of a card can’t cost less than (1), so that wasn’t a bug.

1 Like