24.4 Known Issues

I have a lot of heroic bounties not showing as completed anymore

Mercenaries: Khadgar’s bounty of “Give 70 health or attack to friendly mercs” doesn’t progress at all, despite however many times I use his Hearthfire skill.

EDIT: So the bug only occurs if I use Khadgar’s equipment that auto-upgrades Hearthfire. It’s working fine now.

In Battlegrounds: Rakanishu’s heropower does not work probably. It buffs the minions according to the minion’s tavern tier instead of the heroes tavern tier.

1 Like

Hi all!

first skill of N’zoth summons a minion but it doesn’t attack.

Playing on mobile.

2 Likes

Wow, lucky us. At this point, I’m kinda hoping the game dies, just so these clowns are out of a job.

Mercenary bugs:

1st Bwonsamdi on his “New Client” equipment seems to not be bring the Mercs with their equipment. Don’t know if it is intended or not.
2nd Bwonsamdi also on “irrefusable deal, the deal of time” seems to be swapping only the original value of speeds and not if they have been sped up in anyway. Such as a 6 speed that was sped up to 3 speed before the deal, is being swapped from 6 to 1 speed then the bonus speed is added on top of that making it 0. This makes it so Valeera and Vol’jin speed buffs happen after the swap.

4 Likes

They changed it a month ago to do exactly what you say. It’s working properly

Ok. It seems that there is indeed a problem with Theotar an “choose one” cards:

And what is the problem, putting aside the generally inappropriate tone and the rest of the post? For those who have opened a bunch of packs and missed Garona due to the bug (assuming they got the rest of the rare mercs, which should generally be the case; otherwise, one would still be getting other rare mercs, and that’s about it, no big deal), one more pack is bound to give either Garona or an even better merc (or a portrait) in terms of rarity, while two are highly likely to give the one they’ve missed, i.e. Garona, plus a little extra on top, so this is an adequate compensation.

I know Garona is only a rare merc. Still, giving players just 2 packs seems like a pathetic excuse for compensation, especially considering how worthless most Mercenary packs are in terms of value and the fact there isn’t a pity timer associated with them like with normal packs. They could’ve at least given players a rare portrait for their troubles, but I guess that would be too much to ask from such a greedy company.

1 Like

It seems like they basically gave people what they paid for (with gold, money, runestones or something else, matters not), with a little bonus on top (in the form of an extra pack) for the trouble, perhaps.

If people went on opening a lot of packs when the bug was present and opening packs was still allowed, they might have missed some chances to get golden portraits for Garona from packs. This, however, is tougher to estimate and, moreover, probably not worth the trouble, since rare portraits tend to accumulate from opening packs quickly enough anyway, and this reward would be essentially worth 50 mercenary coins in the long run. An extra pack is probably even better in the long run — and definitely easier to implement, which is fine from my perspective.

Man, we really have set our standards low for this game. Giving everyone a free portrait as a sign of good faith can’t be that hard to implement. They’ve done it before, after all. I guess the main reason I’m so bitter is this happens every… single… patch. The devs always manage to break something within the game and we just have to wait for them to maybe fix it. Even now, the Mercenaries mode is plagued with all sorts of bugs, like the one that causes the client to lag, or the one that prevents summoned minions from automatically attacking. It’s just so aggravating knowing we have to do their testing for them because they can’t be bothered.

3 Likes

Also a bug for MERCENARIES:

The charge Keyword does not work. It neither attacks the target, nor a random target. It just summons. Happened with N’Zoth

2 Likes

Team is still not aware that some players on Android cannot login.

Is not aware, or do not care? That is the question.

Or mb players are so bad at reporting problems , i follow tech section and only few people post specific hardware/software , type of login ( blizzard , google , facebook , etc ) and a detailed issue they have.
On the dev side having someone say " can’t login on android " means nothing becouse considering players numbers and limited reports that means for 99.8% of android users it works.
There are alot of players that resolved with “workarounds” found on forums , like some login issue caused by not having popoular web browser as default.
Imagine if they have to test all the single users combinations ,like with few people using old version of S4msung internet browser as default.

2 Likes

Yeah… :smirk: Not to brag, but you know, by this time I alone feel like I’ve probably documented more problems (bugs) in Mercenaries in the respective forum section than they’ve done in the entirety of patch notes. Oh, by the way, and the issues described above were reported by the community rather adequately overall.

can you disable the card until you find a fix please? its crazy that it burns 5 cards per turn for the opponent and it is ridiculous that it’s such a glaring bug with no solution and it’s still live.

1 Like

Rogue weapon “Counterfeit Blade” gained the deathrattle of the previous Counterfeit Blade I played, then when it triggered it did nothing, since Counterfeit Blade doesn’t have a deathrattle. It really shouldn’t be able to gain a deathrattle from a card that doesn’t even have deathrattle.

Ok Einstein, you can check my unanswered post then:

Or read the following, if you are able:

I am unable to login to Hearthstone via my Android endpoints listed as following:

Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro - MIUI 13
Xiaomi 11 T Pro - MIUI 13
Nokia 8 - Android 9

I am able to login with same user on Macbook and Iphone.

What happens is; the game app redirects me to Battle.net login page, if I enter the pass correctly, it goes back to the game screen, in 2 seconds, the game screen redirects back to Battle.net login page on an infinite loop.

On Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro, I tried reinstalling it many times, tried to clear the cache, tried to set the default browser from chrome to firefox and puffin, nothing changed.

I have even tried to reset the same phone to factory default, it did not work.

Tried with 2 different ISPs and 2 different GSM operators for internet connection, did not work either.

I also tested with 2 other devices listed above, so I am quite confident this is not related with internet connection, device or OS itself, there is something wrong with Hearthstone client.

Finally found out what is the issue about Android login on my side, which was not said anywhere.

The root cause was the system language of the phones were Turkish (probably many non-English phones have this problem).

When I switched from Turkish to English, it started working and it is the definite root cause in my case, please test this disgusting bug and fix it ASAP!!!