21.3 Patch Notes

Yeah they dont know how the meta works i guess they are just doing stuff to people complain most but never think what happens next looks like devs trying to kill the game now q hunter will destroy wild and while playing standart i still feel like i aint doin sh*t
not using a single braincell just throwing some cards and trying to see who wins at turn 7

2 Likes

theyll unban it when it rotates

Lol you think u can corrupt it and play it after you corrupted it you will just die

1 Like

‘…not her best disguise’ reference in the bug fix section got a gut laugh out of me, thanks for the work, it’s a big patch…and thanks for the bonus dry humor, that made my day

All things considered, it’ll be a nice reprieve not to see The Demon Seed in three out of every fifth Wild games played.

6 Likes

This patch it has to be a joke. No?

A problem created to the devs (Shadow priest) = Nerf Illucia.

Delete de f*ing class and I uninstall the game.

1 Like

Good duels changes.
Oops all my Spells really needed that. It was just stupidly OP. Party replacements was really strong, though not on the same level as the former. I think Rally was the tamest offender, but don’t think it’s a bad change.

Voidtouched attendant change was on the same level as Oops, imo. So that’s great too.

Happy to see the Illucia nerf. But that’s because I didn’t use her and now I get a free legendary.

BOO-YAH! Took you long enough Blizz, but better late than never. Seedlock in wild was the most cancerous deck in the history of HS and nothing can prove me otherwise. Glad you finally admitted. I am little scared about those pirate buffs now, but like I said - nothing can be worse than seedlock in wild.

• Fixed a bug that prevented Grand Magus Antonidas from hitting Stealth targets and resulted in Antonidas potentially hitting the caster’s own face if the enemy hero was in Stealth.

so stealth on your hero wasnt meant to be a counterplay to antonidas …

2 Likes

About Mindrender Illucia. This change destroys Illucia as a combo disrupter, which I thought was the original intent of the card. I would have preferred a change that only allowed to to be played late game.

Example: 6 mana, costs 3 mana if you have 7 or more mana crystals.

This would have kept the combo disrupter potential while mostly fixing the ‘skip a turn’ issue.

With it’s current text and 3 mana cost it is mostly useless. The only use I see now is to fill you hand when it is empty but at 3 mana you don’t have enough mana left to make it worth playing. With the new text a cost of 1 mana (or 2 at the most) seems a better fit.

2 Likes

I’m just curious how ignorant the devs are not to fix the late game timers on BGs.? There have been numerous times where I have between 0-10 seconds on an end-game turn.

2 Likes

If you enjoy being robbed…
This is perfect game for you!
Soon! NEW MODE! Money milk!

The end is coming ! :metal:

5 Likes

Wild is exactly that: you can play ANY card. Iskar: I can’t do any balancing, let’s just ban cards.

3 Likes

In my book a ban is a nerf. Ergo banning The Demon Seed rather than fixing it (what will they do when it is an wild only card in about two years?) is a nerf.

Banning cards in wild violates the whole premise of wild.

It also ignores the issue of what happens when that card eventually rotates out of standard. You won’t be able to use the card at all. People don’t seem to realize that.

1 Like

No999ooo the brute is not that broken, deck is just OK, this was unnecessary

Another lazy assed nerf and pointless buff…

1 Like

O look a bunch of 1 crystal nerfs.

Illucia, lost every disrupt- counter possibility. This card should not even cost 1 MANA.
3 MANA for crap?
look at those useless buffs?
They didn’t even touch quest priest.
Why are those people doing things as if they were stupid?

1 Like

why they did mage so strong now? was it weak?! - it was very strong, why change mage to do even stronger? now everyone will play with mage decks in wild and standart. Why do that? I dont see balance here now.
Wildfire can be used with Baku in Wild now. Dont you think that it will be veryyy strong? xd

1 Like