21.0 Known Issues

It would be better to be engaged in the game, and not strike because of a fool with a plug in…

I just tried to sign in, same problem.

2 Likes

It just freezes when you click the sign in button.

2 Likes

This is maddening. It still doesn’t respond beyond tavern doors. This is my go to, that keeps me from embracing the toys in the attic. I’ve been playing since 2014, and I rely on hearthstone to be there for me. Please fix this.

1 Like

Yeah unfortunately it still isn’t working for me.

Issue is stil there , the moment i select ‘‘login’’ the game freezes . doesn t mather how many time i reinstal / reopen …

the problem remains. there is no way to log in

1 Like

Still freezes after you click Sign in.

Nothing has changed. I deleted the game and reinstalled it. The problem remains.

1 Like

why don’t they put a mini patch on the play store? It is already 3 days that you cannot enter the game from the mobile

Now it reaches the gate and freezes after a second. The problem remains

Still loggin in with no problems.

It is still impossible to log in on android, the game stops after selecting “log in” . Region Europe. Relaunch does not help.

2 Likes

Nonsense, no problems logging in on mobile.

Still can’t login. The game freezes after I choose log in, Europe, and press Confirm. Relaunching doesn’t change anything. Samsung Galaxy J4.

I got it to work by reinstalling the game. Thanks.

Same as above plz fix cuz i need mine kthnx

For Amazon Kindle Fire users. There is an update in the Appstore, download it and it will fix the issue. Thanks Kerfluffle for the status update.

Try again please
It is still not working

Android 10 - Samsung A6 (A device that surprisingly plays Hearthstone decent, including battlegrounds)

After reinstalling during the earlier days Hearthstone boots to the Sign-In / Play the Tutorial menu.

Clicking Log in from each of these three methods:

From this screen
Clicking Log In Here in the top right corner of the tutorial
or during the tutorial → Options → Log In

all result in the phone freezing.

Edit: After opening this thread:

I downloaded the Amazon App store on my device. It automatically located Hearthstone where I only had to press Update. After about a minute install it resulted in the same state. However, removing Hearthstone and installing it clean from the Amazon Appstore worked for me.

1 Like