Cant login on mobile after 21.0 patch

Please get this fixed before I jump off a bridge. I need this to keep the inner demons away

1 Like

Same problem here cannot login on mobile since the new patch

Now it reaches the gate and freezes after a second

To everyone complaining or threatening to leave the game; shut up. I’ve been playing the game since launch. I’ve only spent a few bucks on the game and I play into diamond or legend every month. I have almost every card and like 8k gold. So, it sucks for you that you spent money on a free game, but the fact remains that this is the best, most developed and polished experience on mobile and its FREE. So spare us the indignity and play on another device or just wait, like me. Crap happens, roll with it

5 Likes

Still having the same issue. Samsung galaxy A11

1 Like

Attention! I downloaded HS from the Amazon Appstore. It works! HS update date there is 31.07

6 Likes

Hope they upload the google play version soon or we need to wait until next week.

Amazon app store.
Yes, its works for me.

1 Like

Hi!

Exact same issue. Crashed on start.
Reinstall. Now crash on sign up or new player and log in. Doesn’t work at all.

Huawei Y6p, ISP: DNA

Updating from the Amazon appstore didn’t work. Will try a clean installation from there but I’m not quite sure of this solution yet.

Edit: It worked.

1 Like

Still can’t login either but I’ve heard some can. Very frustrating.

Thank you thank you thank you :pray:

1 Like

Amazon Fire 10HD
Downloaded update from amazon, works!!!

Thanks!! Works for me to!

1 Like

Check google play now it works for me now

3 Likes

Download HS from amazon app and it will work…

1 Like

You are correct. If you reinstall from Google Play Store, it still has the Stuck-On-The-Tavern Door problem but if you reinstall from the Amazon App Store, it will let you log in as normal.

1 Like

Moto z2 play

Android 9

Downloaded the app from playstore (Android)

1 Like

Working again. However lost all my contacts. Any suggestions? Thanks

Like previous times. Madness at the Darkmoon Faire caused us a lotta trouble, after +4 days the affected ones got a patch and came back to HS without any compensation. Kinda got used already.