21.0 Known Issues

I can t enter in the game, i wanted to buy a pre order but i can t, therefore if you don t want to lose a “customer” resolve by 2 august

Fixed my a$$. Still won’t let me log in, even after reinstalling twice, hard reset, and even trying to download from the Amazon store instead of Google. Infuriating!

2 Likes

When do you release a hotfix???

1 Like

Also bei mir geht es immer noch nicht. Tag 4…
Es bricht mir ehrlich gesagt das Herz…
Das war auch mal meiner Zufluchtsort.
Übrigens alle Schritte habe ich mindestens 6 mal befolgt. Entschuldigung aber es ist doch eine verar*che oder? :pensive::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Still no fix. This is bull. Don’t lie to us.

If u use google play just check it. I just found the update and its now working for me

3 Likes

Thank you, this realy worked.

in my particular case problem solved :slightly_smiling_face: I hope others too. Thanks blizzard

Já tentei inúmeras vezes inclusive instalei e desinstalei e até agora nada espero que nós que jogamos por mobile sejamos muito bem recompensados por esse erro enorme por parte da blizzard pois algo assim é inadmissível e uma falta de respeito com todos os jogadores

Thanks. I downloaded from Amazon app store, and it now works

1 Like

Yep, I downloaded an update from Play Market, and it worked for me too. Thanks, Blizzard!

Could you elaborate please???
What’s play market and what’s your device???

BG perks are not purchasable anymore for gold in the store since the update, is this a bug or intended?

Probably because those perks only last another 4.5ish hours. Should be ooen for purchase once Stormwind has launched today.

I have all the 25 legendaries and I my achiviements is sayng that I have only 24.
The game is not counting one neutral legendary. Because of this I cant collect my reward coin and my diamond darkbishop benedictus.

1 Like

I bought extra packs thinking the game was bugged and somehow I was still missing another legendary and when I got a Dup legendary I was in rage. This is so stupid and idiotic. The reason I bought packs and legendaries for classes I don’t play is because I wanted BISHOP FOR THE CLASS I DO PLAY!

If you’ve not filtered for Missing in your collection, you paid stupid tax :expressionless: Bugs do happen.

1 Like

I did tried in Missing but it showed nothing so I tought it was a bug with Collection Manager, not achievements.

I cannot challenge friends who are on the same LAN. This has been going on before this patch. I’ve seen other threads about this problem and they’re not fixed. Is this not being investigated?

where you on crafting mode ?