18.2 Patch Notes

Poor priest. The real one here to nerf is a paladin.

2 Likes

How will the 4 man squads have an advantage? they still have to fight each other along the way and if i get a good deck then i will pobably win anyway.

I made this comment on Hearthpwn a while back.

Basically priest has 2 states within the game:

1. Priest isn’t working - Fix it
  2. Priest is working - Nerf it

Once again proof of this:

Quote from [Alec Dawson]

Moving on to Cabal Acolyte, going to 4 Health will tone down some of its defensive capabilities on turn 4 and post-Spellburst effect. Acolyte was one of the best performing cards in Priest and we want these sort of effects (mind control-esque) to be a deckbuilding choice.

::Priest was working, we nerfed it::

1 Like

I was looking for this too! no fix? Lmao :laughing:

Une honte de ne pas nerf raza , blizzard faitez quelque chose jen ai marre de voir des reno pretre de partout​:rage::rage:

Its funny how they thought cabal acolyte was a strong card while they still leave 1 mana draw 4 cards and plagiarize secret be a thing. These devs are clueless.

Don’t forget tort and potion of illusion.

Well, I’m pretty sure they are aware of that, rest assured this will stick for another 3 months before they do anything about it.

1 Like

Last time, with Brawliseum, they gave everybody one free entry. It’s possible they’ll do that this time.

Would be nice to see the ranking of other player after the match in BG. See our personnal ranking BG. Having better statistic when you pay extra charge ex: nobody care about the number of minion you ve killed or number of damage you did since you play BG …

That’s how it’s been since day one.

I mostly get why they nerfed Rogue and Warlock: if it’s not Paladin, Druid or Mage (even if Mage has been nearly non existant in Scholomance), it’s THE priority in first patches . I also really liked resurrect Priest from previous expansions, even the Galakrond one, but now this class is officially doomed to disappoint :expressionless: …

They will be compromising on builds for 1. Early game they will hold minions When facing each other, they’ll hold minions/sabatoge their own boards allowing tier Upgrades with little to no punishments.

1 Like

Because Darkglare was used like Sorc’s apprentice in wild, but it got took out back and shot with the Nerf Gun instead.

@Blizzard, fix turtle mage! Make turtle discover spell instead of copying it. It’s impossible boring to play against this mage!

Because they can collaborate and talk and the other people cannot. Even just having them able to chat and plan (I’m going murlocs, I’m going mechs, etc) is a massive advantage.

1 Like

just double checked and nope rush hasn’t been removed from animal guardians.

plus at free leveling when facing each other.
Basically a 4 man with start of having fun by see how they can work together to take out the other 4 and then they will try to win the lobby.
If blizzard believe it will be anything different they are kidding themselves.

This idea sucks hard unless these 4 ‘friends’ are pitted against other 4 player parties ONLY. For the solo player this will be a nightmare, players will find ways to exploit using smurfs and just casual friends who don’t normally play - if you have 3 other players willing to lose to you [pull out their minions/play nothing but crap when they are Vs you] it’s like having an extra Hero power in this game.

They’ll do this, but can’t reset the ladder? SMH

1 Like

You’re a little naive on this, they won’t be so competitive Vs one another - it’ll be one chosen to win the lobby, other 3 will pull out minions vs them or even concede to gove them advantage, players will set up smurf accounts from other devices [it’s not hard] - they can give one another crucial information about other player’s placements etc on top. Trust me, it’s going to be ugly for the genuine single player

1 Like