18.2 Patch Notes

You didn’t read all the patch notes, did you.

1 Like

For the sake of my crafting stability, could you standardize on patch announcements happening only on Tuesdays (except emergencies)? I waited until this morning to craft a legendary to complete my Rogue deck and this nerf announcement happened this morning. I wish I had known before crafting.

Yep, lame, as usual.

1 Like

I was hoping for a fix for Lorekeeper Polkelt’s animation, but there’s nothing in the patch notes. The first time I was confused when my opponent visually reordered my deck with Polkelt.

2 Likes

BG Barov seem really broken depending on how the Hero Power works. If you choose one of the 8 players or you bet between yourself and your opponent its pretty easy to rig.

1 Like

I only play standard ranked.

• I hate Priest. Thank you for nerfing another Priest card.
  • Thank you for nerfing Darkglare. I like Warlock. It is one of my favorite classes to play when it is viable. I don’t like scummy cards. Darkglare was a scummy card. That’s why I did not include it in my decks.
  • Thank you for, at least, pretending to nerf Secret Passage. It is a difficult card to nerf properly, and even a proper nerf would have caused outrage. It is one of those cards that we’re stuck with now. I’m fine with it.
  • Archwitch Willow? Was this a nerf scheduled prior to release? It wasn’t that good y’all. Maybe try to be flexible with the nerf schedule. If it turns out that a card sucks, don’t nerf it.
2 Likes

I am not satisfied with the Totem Goliath!

Totem Goliath is too slow for a Totem Deck, which the card should be destined for. I dont see many reasons to put Goliath in any other Deck, since the basic totems are rather defensive and easy to destroy without proper buffs.

In my opinion, you should have reduced the mana cost to 4 without any other changes. I believe that the deathrattle, original overload and inherent defensive nature of the basic totems justify the potential stats of 4/5 followed by 1/1 + 0/7 (i divided them to draw attention to the defensive natur).

I would like to use Flamewreathed Faceless as comparison. A 4 Mana 7/7 with Overload: 2. A combined stats of immediate 14 for effective 6 mana compared to a combined stats of consecutively 17 for effective 6 mana. Even so this looks like powercreep, i am convinced that the deathrattle justifies the combined 3 stats.

Is there a clarification that the book of heroes is or isn’t the teased new mode from the year of the Phoenix roadmap? Same with are they the scholomance adventure or separate from the scholomance adventure?

1 Like

Copies of cards drawn by Secret Passage will no longer be returned to your deck at end of turn.

I though that Secret Passage did not draw cards, which is why Cast When Drawn cards appeared in hand rather than be auto-cast. Could you elaborate?

1 Like

Buffoni, non conoscete il vostro gioco. Vergognatevi.

Nerfing rogue but 3x 18/18 paladins minions at 9th round untouchable ? Haha funny. I even made a screenshot today how much this Class is boosted now. Time to quit

2 Likes

and mage buff? where and when we can get, really we need

Please nerf paladin.

1 Like

I really hope there is some sort of free ticket with that tavern brawleism heroic (I don’t even have 1000g to enter it). I also hope it allows wild cards and not just standard because that would be really bias.

2 Likes

Please dont put 4 man BG team with solo players. BG is won and lost on information. 4 friends telling others what enemy has / leveling together when matched is borderline cheating!!! Hope 4 man lobby will be matched vs 4 man lobby.

please limit 2 players for rank BGs and anything more will be casual/private

10 Likes

Don’t force solo players to compete against 4-man parties in Battlegrounds. What the hell? As a party member you can easily agree to level at once with your “family”… so unfair.

7 Likes

Missed playing against Cube and Reno lock.

Okay so you think moving Willow from a 9 mana 7/7 to an 8 mana 5/5 is a buff?

I think it at best looks more like breaking even. If it is just the effect, then make it a 4/10 like twin tyrant. (most effect based minions are 4/12 for 9 mana and 4/10 for 8) at least it also would put them out of range for sw death and ruin.

But mainly, with subjective buffs, so some stuff going up some stuff going down you should really include them for dust refunds on such, so we can decide ourselves whether its worth to try such meme-y cards.

Only moving the card with its original stat line from 9 to 8 mana is an objective buff.

2 Likes

I like her more with 9 mana 7/7 line, because i usually use it in the late game (10+ mana), so i don’t need the extra mana. Making her cost 8 is good for the early-mid game, but I find very powerful the fact that she is a 7/7; a 5/5 isn’t really a threat, just like the 7 mana 5/5 that summons some 3/3 with rush.

I still think it is a buff, but with my playstyle i see it as a “rebalance” that i don’t really like (not sure if i would have dusted it for skull of manari, probably not)

I assumed that was the dev’s intention. An adjustment. Not a buff or nerf. It is undeniably a nerf. We do not know what the devs see. Maybe something in the future makes sense of this.

Agree. Not that the purpose of the minion was to be the main threat of playing the card, but being 7/7 proved impactful in my games. Cost reduction to eight does not put it out of range for ae removal. Cost eight or nine is the same for this card. It is an irrelevant change. The loss of 2/2 is not the same. I will probably stop playing the card because of this nerf.

1 Like