18.2 Patch Notes

All I care about is the wild packs deal. Where is it?

What time is this supposed to be available?

Given this is ActivisionBlizzard, it wouldn’t surprise me if there will be an option to purchase a “perk” that will prevent you to solo queue against groups in battlegrounds. Or an option to buy a perk, that allowes you to queue as a group against solo players.

will brawlisium include wild cards or will it be only standart?

1 Like
  • Copies of cards drawn by Secret Passage will no longer be returned to your deck at end of turn.
    What does this mean ?

There was a weird interaction with effects that copied drawn cards (like Chromaggus), where the copied card would return to your deck, instead of staying in your hand like drawn/generated cards normally do after the Secret Passage effect ends.

You can now HP into this, dont forget. Even better with quest!!

Huge change

Totally agree - parties is a fun new mode, but needs to have a separate lobby. For those like me that play this as a fun, competitive game individually, it is a crippling disadvantage to have half my lobby collaborating not to hurt one another. For those that don’t get it and still play competitively - imagine if you got a “ghost” every other turn early on - it means you can aggressively level with far fewer consequences and then stomp the mortals - beyond sharing more specific information on build makeup with your teammates. Absolutely destroys BG for players who want it as an individual experience.

2 Likes

this is the wow way. people with friends will wreck people who play solo. surprised it wasn’t like this from the beginning for hs. since this is working as intended in every blizz game. :frowning: i assumed thats how it was personally which is why i haven’t used bgs much.

Outside of Hearthstone Tours etc - do you actually think there is a big audience for group/team play, or is it a mode they have created just to try and get more people (like families) into the game. I don’t know many people that play, other than random people who may have added me/me added them. As a solo player - this mode adds no value to the game.

Damn, totally agree. Pointless nerf, this card wasn’t even close to be toxic.

…doomed to disappoint… once again. Since Un’Goro expansion.

Is there a reason that Lilians deathrattle takes damage and dies when ever she hits a hero equipped with a weapon? Since when do minions take damage from attacking hero’s that are holding weapons ? Is this a glitch? It happened to me today but I’ve seen it happen to a streamer also

Saying nothing about the fact that the last thing Hearthstone needs is promoting gambling.

It has always been that way. As long as a minion attacks a hero who’s turn it currently is, and the hero has equipped active weapon.

I see thanks… I never noticed until now