お前ら運営はシャーマン嫌いなだけだろ
いい加減、正直に言ってみ??
好きなヒーローなんですか???
プリースト?コントロールウォリ??
他にナーフするもんいっぱいあるでしょうが?
頭一回冷やしてice baket challenge してこいや

1 Like

this got to be a joke
i had the best expectations about this expansion, but now i just cant believe what i’m seeing
they are literally killing the game with this dumbass face/shaman meta
i had no urge to play ladder on day 2, and i have no urge to play ladder now.
after these “nerfs” the only thing i feel is that team 5 needs to be fired

10 Likes

i can’t believe i preordered this spit in my face

4 Likes

Does team 5 play HS during the meta? Unbelievable don’t touch deathrattle rogue, even worst then old quest rogue. Face hunter (no legendary, just face) can’t be the answer to some broken cards printed during this expansion. So basically don’t even worth open pack from new expansion. Happy didn’t pre-order. Hire a team for test, you don’t it have honestly.

8 Likes

That’s it? Is this balance team oblivous? Rogue is clearly going to tear up the ladder now, and take shaman’s place as tier S, if you even consider mogu cost increase as a nerf, now that it can be mutated into Colossus of the Moon or whatever. Galakrond untouched, and 1 attack to the most broken card in the expansion? I doubt Shaman will even move down from S tier…

Again to sum up:

• Faceless nerf is not enough
  • Mogu nerf might even be a buff…
  • Shaman Galakrond is not even touched
  • Shudderwock is still a card
  • The invoke package for Shaman is still the best by far
  • And even IF you would actually choose to nerf shaman properly one day, Rogue will be the definite tier S with their 9/9 charge minions…

Really dissapointing. I guess you can’t give too much dust back lmao…

Also: Bring Khadgar mage portrait back so I atleast can enjoy playing mage in wild with a new alternate hero.

12 Likes

Stop giving this company money. How many times can they pull the ball away and you keep going for it?

11 Likes

do y’all think it’s ok that one class has 35% winrate, while other has 70?
i never thought i would see this kind of a nonsense

7 Likes

Ah yes, just as I expected, completely boring, unimaginative, lazy changes that will probably do little to nothing. Cool!

6 Likes

… These won’t have as big of an impact as you guys probably calculated.

The quest needed a nerf too, along with the Galakrond and Shudderwock. These are the real issues.

And Dragon’s Pack or whatever the name of the epic summon 2 wolves is.

10 Likes

Did Nothing about the 8/8s with rush? Okay. Removing Nightmare Amalgam!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

1 Like

No. A turn 4 mass +3/+3 buff is overpowered. That’s the core problem, not that some of the 1-drops you turn into powerhouses have Charge.

7 Likes

Changes are a start, so kudos there.

No mention of FIXING ladder matchmaking. It is an absolute mess right now. Please please acknowledge it is an issue and you are working to a fix. You can’t even enjoy the new cards with the way matchmaking is set up currently.

1 Like

please buff mage cards

1 Like

ring o’round a rosie
the meta bounces abt like a poofy
up goes l’roy jenkins, shammy goes down goofy

Weren’t they supposed to release a “performance update”. My game still hangs to a near crash when starting a game.

You forgot to mention how playing reduced cost things effects them when they get Mutated or Conjurer’s Callinged. Please mention that in the Patch Notes.

No Priest buffs?
Okay X D

3 Likes

So…instead of breaking the combo…they are making the class unplayable and destroying other cards so they have less chances of reaching the combo turn alive? this is the stupidest idea of balance I ever saw.

Why from all cards possible, the 2/1 murloc? so Shudderwock is ok, but a 2/1 murloc who punishes u with overload ins’t?

And look, battlegrounds is starting to be way more balanced than the normal game.

3 Likes

Nightmare Amalgam
Has been removed from the pool of available minions.

Uhhhh… soooo we’re just making Zoobot and Menagerie Magician almost never pick cards then…? Smart one guys… eyeroll

These changes also seem to make the already dominant Murloc meta even more dominant. Putting Seer into Tier 3 is definitely a change, but not enough of a change to justify removing a minion that makes literally every other composition viable.

I am open to changes, but straight up removing Amalgam without addressing the other things it’s immediately going to affect is a stupid move.

2 Likes

Yeah, unfortunately it’s such a huge change that it literally made the battlecry on two existing cards in Battlegrounds 33% useless, except for 1 out of 24 heroes available. LOL

2 Likes