26.2 Patch Notes

26.2 Patch Notes

Patch 26.2 launches Battlegrounds Season 4, featuring a new hero, keyword adjustments, and tons of new minions!

View Full Article

4 Likes

“Finally, you can now Magnetize to your Mechs even if you have a full board (this change applies to all Modes, not just Battlegrounds)”

i reeeally like this change ive tried mech mage and it woudlve been nice to be able to magnetize with a full board

8 Likes

Still no fix for Haunting Nightmare?
The frequency and persistence of this bug makes for some of the worst feeling losses I’ve experienced on ladder.

If you want to many users spend the gold in the Heroic Tavern Brawl
You must put a Diamond Card or Hero
After that see how many people stay with 0 gold and buy with money (tickets, packs, etc)
*If you read this please crearte a Legendary Card that give you 10 gold if you win with this (start of the game). But you can only put this card in your deck with a limit of 3 uses per day

1 Like

¿Desean que los usuarios gastemos nuestro oro de forma fácil y sin que sean criticados?
Pues tengo la solución :wink:

• Logros de taberna o duelos que de recompensa te den una carta o heroe Diamante
  • Taberna heroico o Braliseum o como se diga colocar de recompensa algo diamante
    *Podrían colocar: heroe, carta, dorso o moneda diamante
    Suena bien… pero que te hace pensar que eso no hará q los usuarios se molesten?
    Fácil. Pueden dar una opción de obtener más oro de manera limitad
  • Una carta o condición de 3 usos o 3 primeras partidas. Si se gana 1 o 3 se recibe 10 de oro. Limitado por semana o por día.
    *Una manera creativa: Dar a todos una carta legendaria-
    Al inicio de la partida si llevas esta carta en tu mazo y ganas las 3 primeras partidas del día recibes 10 de oro. La carta luego de 3 partidas no se puede usar o algo así
  • [Hearthstone] Updated the interaction between Thornmantic Musician and Dormant Beasts (such as Wildseeds) so that the Dormant Beast will no longer consume the Musician’s effect.

Does this mean that Paladin’s Sword of Justice will no longer have charges consumed by dormant minions as well? Or will it still have the negative interaction?

Could we get a fix for Jaina’s Ice Block Talisman triggering infinitely in Mercenaries after she gets bounced, e.g. by Bwonsamdi? It’s impossible to kill her, kinda ruining PvP.

1 Like

Are you kidding? Skin for 12 wins in one brawl. So 0,5 % players will get this skin. At least show this skin in a shop later.

7 Likes

seems they didnt fix it yet

i hope people will start explaining how it happened to them so the devs can fix it

1 Like

Scold him? I’m tired of scolding

1 Like

Extremely disappointed with the Heroic Brawliseum Crimson Knight Sai reward.

It’s absurdly difficult to get 12 wins in a single run which requires often times alot of luck.

Please consider changing it to only requiring 12 total wins.

5 Likes

(post deleted by author)

The heroic tavern brawl skin rewards should be 12 wins across all runs, and 3 wins in a single run, not the other way around.
This is the worst decision hearthstone has ever made, please reconsider this before the event launch.

Getting skins locked behind a limited-time event is already bad, and now it is money- and time-locked behind a limited-time event? Seriously, even if you are are skilled player, if you have to work and aren’t super free in this given week, you won’t have time to grind enough trials to get the 12-win.

Or just offer the skins in the shop as an alternative means, it will be much better!

5 Likes

Keeping the cost to level 5 at 11 gold is an incredibly awful decision. It feels so bad. u should just revert it.

I just noticed it says they are upgrading the Unity version. Hopefully this will stop some of the memory leak issues and increase performance. Game has been running terribly for lots of people.

1 Like

the issues they describe sound very similar to what happened to me while playing on my old phone around the time they increased the requeriments during barren release …so guess many of those players with issues will be unable to play HS on their devices

:rofl:

Anyway, back to the matter at hand. I’ve lost count how many times I’ve bemoaned poor documentation in patch notes*, and this time is no exception.

The first undocumented change I discovered practically:

• Now the level of Mythic Boss Rush bounties in Mercenaries can apparently be set from 1 to the current maximum, i.e. last week’s highest completed level plus forty (before the patch, if memory serves, the bounds were from -60 to +40 from the previous week’s highest completion).

*See, for example: 24.0 Patch Notes - #23 by SparkyElf-2852, 25.0 Patch Notes - #27 by SparkyElf-2852, 25.0.3 Patch Notes - #26 by SparkyElf-2852, 25.4 Patch Notes - #17 by SparkyElf-2852 and probably more.

What is it? new shining or animation or lightning on some cards in Bobs tavern. For what is it? how to turn it off. I wanna concentrate on the game, not on shining pictures.

The skins looks horrible.

First big noticeable change for me after update - game crashes any time I try to trade my Rustrut viper.
Edit : tried to trade Drakefire Amulat, same thing, game crashed. It’s on PC, win 7, I updated graphic drivers after first crash.