26.2 Patch Notes

I can’t confirm or disprove this, but lemme clarify: that’s exactly why I laughed after the optimistic statement above — instead, I’d expect as much, namely new bugs, considering how modern ‘IT’ tends to be.

why not static effect to show douplets in Bobs tavern? Blizzard. F.e. green color around, like when in tradisional mode cards are green when you can play them. Animation just distract from the game, imho, and its annoying. Its just now if I close my eyes I will imagine that douplet shining - awful…really… Yeah, triplets have animation, but you can do triplets not so often, and douplets you can have several every tavern roll. And see animation each time - not needed and annoys

1 Like

I love that they just stop listing all the changes at the end of the patch notes and basically say “yeah and we did some other stuff too, good luck figuring it out”.

I pretty much only use variations of shadow priest for standard, usually with haunting nightmare, and I feel like I’m closer to finding a pattern for how to workaround the problem.
I feel like everytime I carefully, slowly drag the haunted card, in the shortest possible path to the middle or to the right, it triggers.
But sometimes cards are haunted twice and only trigger once so it can’t explain everything idk.

Like i feel what for sure doesn’t work is just like taking the card, moving it way to the top left of the screen, dragging it to the top right, and letting go to activate, all done quickly. That’s what I feel like kinda what not to do.

‘Stop’ is a big word in this context, since I wish they started listing at least some of them (let’s say about a half) properly in the first place.

Yeah, some of us in the community have actually done that, but that’s self-repetition, again… I’ll go ahead and quote myself — not to sound narcissistic, just due to being tired of the same old theme again and again:

Well, I suppose you could at least rely on the community — there’s that.

About the 12 win skin reward… The same reason I dust all gold cards. If I can’t collect them all, I don’t want any. I’ve collected every skin other than the ones locked behind the track completion, and that’s only because there haven’t been enough completable tracks. Let’s face it, a lot of them are stinkers too. I guess I’ll stop buying them all, and only get the ones I like. Great marketing…

1 Like

I wish they still gave players the first Heroic brawl for free. It’s fun to play but the cost to do so is too much for my HS budget compared to what the equivalent in gold could get me.

Please make Crimson Knight Sai Hero Skin more accessible, 12 wins should be over any number of runs, this makes collectors like me suffer(((

1 Like

I bought the Battleground Pass 4, the money is drawn from my account but I didn’t receive it. When I try redoing it, it just says Failed to install - you’ve already bought the item? Frustrating because I want to get going with the new update…

Banana slamma is way too overpowered for a tier 3 minion; mama bear should go to T4, Paleskin crockolisk should go to T4 and Banana slamma should go to T5/6 it’s just way to oppressive to have that early

Soooo basicly elementals are too bad to pick in battlegrounds because all core elementals are now removed… Wow