Missing Chapter 3 reward Strips and Points Mount Armor

After claiming the chapter 3 rewards I got a error code and now I’m missing the Strips and Points Mount Armor. It doesn’t show up in the inventory nor stable master.

88 Likes

Same thing happened to me, can’t find the Strips and Points Mount Armor in the inventory nor stable master.

12 Likes

same… I checked everywhere, I even restarted the launcher but it’s still missing.

7 Likes

It’s the same for me. I tried everything but I didn’t get it.
Update: And during the later ones I didn’t get either the mount and the mount trophy.

6 Likes

Same here. Claimed the Chapter III rewards but the mount armor is nowhere to be found :frowning:

6 Likes

no strips and points for me :frowning:

6 Likes

Haven’t received the reward either.

5 Likes

I didn’t get any error but mount armor is nowhere to be found.

5 Likes

Yup am having the same issue here, tried leaving game, exiting diablo, exiting battlenet client and still nothing.

4 Likes

Я не получил никакой ошибки, но броню для крепления нигде не найти.

Мне тоже ничего не дали

4 Likes

Same here, can’t find it anywhere.

4 Likes

Same here. I don’t see it at the horse vendor.

4 Likes

Same here, can’t find it anywhere.

4 Likes

Same here, is there any fix yet or any explanation?

3 Likes

Same here, I stopped progressing until there is a solution, i don’t want to miss the mount.

4 Likes

i didnt get an error when i claimed it but i dont have it in my inventory either, i have closed game a couple times had a couple updates and still not there

2 Likes

I had the same issue. Season journey tracker says the reward was claimed, got an error message that i don’t recall what it specifically said (sorry), but the Strips and Points horse armor is nowhere to be found :(.

1 Like

Same here. Chapter completed but the mount armour is nowhere to be found

2 Likes

Same here, was about to make a post about it.

2 Likes

I am also facing the same issue too, I think there is bug in new Mount system too.
After they changed Mount/Mount Armor drops to automatically appear at the stable master, I have not received any new drops other than the mount from defeating Uber Lilith. In season 1, I was farming mount drops by doing world events, Whisper, Legion, World boss, silent chest but got nothing.
I suspect the issue might be is that mount drops are still droping, but not displaying right at the stable master.

4 Likes