Missing Chapter 3 rewards Strips and Points Armor on Console

So, i’m piggybacking off the post linked below posted in PC Bug Report. If this was already here, sorry.

Missing Chapter 3 Rewards Strips and Points Mount Armor

Is anybody else on console missing their armor from the seasonal journey reward for completing the chapter 3 objectives? On Claim the Armor does not appear in inventory, stash, or at the Stable Master.

I put in a ticket for this and recieved a reply stating:

Blockquote We have received multiple reports of this issue and are currently investigating it. Currently, we do not have a workaround. > Blockquote

And to check back on the post above/be patient for a hotfix from the devs. If there currently isn’t a post for console, im hoping replys on this will help boost it. Thanks.

P.S. Semi new to posting, so I hope ive linked the original post properly. If I havent please let me know how to so I can correct it :laughing:

10 Likes

Yes, I’m having the same problem on PS5!

4 Likes

Yes I also didn’t receive the mount armour. Hopefully gets fixed soon!

3 Likes

I am having the same issue on PC, I claimed the Diablo4-chapter III reward but did not receive the strips and points mount armor. I cant find it anywhere… Hopefully they fix this issue soon.

2 Likes

Same problem for me on PS4 :confused:

2 Likes

Same here on PS5. Hope they fix it soon.

2 Likes

Xbox Series X, same issue.

2 Likes

Same issue here (pc). :frowning: Hope it shows up soon.

2 Likes

It’s still not showing up after blizzard released the hot fix, I’ve read comments that blizzard support is basically saying bad luck it’s a server issue! We payed for the premium battle pass to receive the premium content they advertised. They need to correct it. Literally false advertisement due to the bug.

1 Like

I have the same issue on Xbox ands console.

1 Like

Yeah, same here on PS5…

1 Like

Same for me on PS5. Seasons reward shows claimed but didn’t receive the reward.

1 Like

Same here on Xbox. Sad, but true

1 Like

Same thing is happening on my account.

1 Like

Same here, PC, didn’t get the armour … D=

1 Like

noticed that yesterday, after completing chapter 3, even logged out and back in on ps4, nothing happened, and today i still have no mount armor around…
also noticed that it seems the twitch drops are not there.

1 Like

Same for me on PS5.
Strips and Points Mount Armor is missing.

1 Like

Confirming I also never received the reward on PS5. no mount armor.

1 Like

Mount armor and the mount also didn’t actually give them to me after completing corresponding chapters.

1 Like

update
Slayer Season Journey rewards also do not drop the SALMAGUNDI mount on claim. Restarted game, checked stash, went to stable master. No mount, and still no mount armor.