Cinder Drop Rate Shadow Nerfed

Not mentioned in patch notes, drop rates for cinders are significantly less now by 60% less.

116 Likes

The mystery chests cost 250 cinders now. Introducing Helltides Revamped! Now more tedious and boring than before!

146 Likes

But the rewards have not been changed. mystery chest price has been increased from 175 to 250 and the cinder drop rate has been decreased by 70% it would appear. The amount of effort you must do to open the mystery chest is now nearly quadrupled.

42 Likes

They just want you to get LESS for your time and money, thats all.

44 Likes

The effect this will have is not what blizzard intends Im sure lol…

12 Likes

Ah, yes, the real world analogy of handing out bite size candy bars at Halloween rather than the full size candy bars. And every kid knows when Halloween has been downsized.

7 Likes

NB4 ohh that was an accident, it was not intentional, we were trying to improve the code for the claplight and it somehow nerfed the cinder drop rate.

18 Likes

No END GAME SO LETS NERF EVERYTHING TO MAKE IT SLOWER!!! lololol

62 Likes

Lol no point in doing helltides, it’ll be easier and faster to farm legendaries in NM.

21 Likes

I know we’re not all brilliant on this forum but they already know we’re stupid enough to buy an unfinished game so I can’t blame them for trying.

14 Likes

Have to do helltide for souls to reroll items.

7 Likes

would rather watch paint dry. No thanks, they already were tedious garbage I didn’t want to do.

4 Likes

Ooof forgot about that. I had so many that I completely forgot where they came from.

Can confirm. This happened to me when I tried a few minutes ago. I usually got 20 - 30 cinders per event sometimes more depending. At the end of three events, I had 40. And they raised the cap needed for mystery chests. I also noticed more horse blockades on the routes between the events. What the F is wrong with these devs? The whole design of this game is just whack. I feel like progression is being slowed to the point where the game is just tedious and no longer fun.

30 Likes

Yup, it got massively nerfed. Cinders barely dropped, cost to open a Mystery Chest got much higher and mobs are harder to kill as well. In 1 hour I opened 1 Mystery Chest and 1 normal chest.
I used to enjoy Helltides for the rewards but now I found it boring, very boring, not worth it anymore, better stuck with NM dungeons only.

17 Likes

hot fix 1.1.1 for the patch 1.1:

• we reverted the helltide behaviour to its previous state as we unintendetly lost 95% of players doing it
32 Likes

THIS is the real reason lol

17 Likes

God, I wish I could still get a refund on this crap.

10 Likes

There is an issue with Helltide Cinders that the team is looking into.

77 Likes

o thank god for some good news lol

5 Likes