So, who likes what they see in the patch notes?

Dear whiteknights i hope you enjoy your season 1. By the looks of it its bad. Like really bad. Good luck

2 Likes

Patch is good on some parts but much of it isn’t. Then I saw the list of malignant hearts that will be available. While there are some that look good, I’m just not interested to play Season 1 anymore just because there are 2 more gems to shoot for.

PS: The memes on Reddit are great ^^

There are many people who write this same thing, and have been proven wrong. If someone don’t like the product they will leave. The mess is this…

I don’t believe power leveling like that is in the spirit of the game, or any game. I’d be glad it was gone if not for the fact that it feels like you need to rush to t4 to actually play the game. I don’t find it rewarding enough to want to play through the game multiple times with dog sht items leveling up to start finding real items. I think we needed more affixes on items to affect item diversity - they just nerfed the best ones.
What would your 5th affix be? Would it make you feel like you have a choice or lock you into a mandatory 5? Is there a mandatory 6?

1 Like

I’m not been proven wrong yet. Even in wow, people always go back no matter how bad it gets.

Truth is, welcome to gaming. You all are going to try the seasons and make your judgement. You will not stop playing after reading these notes.

Bet.

1 Like

Cinder rate is a bug

This has been the easiest game to walk away from.

The reason? It’s like the final season of GOT. Just shockingly bad.

2 Likes

The only thing i liked was the buff to shadow damage.

Also i hate nightmare dungeons. I think they are the worst part of the end game, they are so boring and repetitive!

2 Likes

I think it is better than POE right now, Not many good ARPG out right now. I hope POE 2 is good.

But, I like what I played pre season. Season 1 is where I will judge the game and see where I like.

When people like you say this, are you projecting/implying that you have a gaming addiction? You are, after all, the ones who defend it so viciously. Like an addict defending their source. Sus.

nerfed helltide cinders and increased amount of cinders needed for mystery chests. Seems like Helltides will just be even more of a annoying chore.

1 Like

Proven by what? Because the forums are mad?

I think the reality is that most people just don’t care. Most people will login Thursday, create a new character, play the new season, and remain just as satisfied before the patch landed.

I’ve listened to people say for years that “X thing is going to kill this game” and “X game is dying. X developer needs to step in,” yet all those games are still going strong. I think people on the internet have a tendency to get into this bubble where everyone around them shares the same opinion, and then they project that opinion onto everyone else outside of that bubble.

Doubtful…

If its a bug then they did not playtest the patch.

Or they did it to increase the engagement of the helltide (time to play for a chest turn in)

Could easily see them hitting cinders from both sides.

Need to make the chest loot mire desirable

Most people have one? People use gaming for escape due to how stressful life is and jobs whatever. The amount of things gamers put up with how a company treats them always amazes me :p.

The point is, you all are just upset, and once the hissy fit ends. You will try the game again to see if you like the changes or not.

i love most of what i read. it essentialy guts out totally and definitely eternal realm, killing most classes, almost like us sorcs now. welcome to my world. before the game was half dead but now it killed the other half, and best of it? it’s eternal realm they destroyed the most, that is the white knights precious beloved whimsyshire 2.0 that now is in ashes, lol

That’s a Blizzard employee confirming they are looking into it, which implies it was unintended….

With the way my build worked (no longer seems to do the job) I’d go with

Offensive-
Vulnerable, Basic Attack, Crit Strike Damage, Dex, All Stats

Defensive-
Damage Reduction, Damage Reduction Close, Damage Reduction Far, Health, Armor (I was using Armor prior to the changes, but now the values are so low that I’m down almost 1k compared to yesterday when I finally broke the 8k mark.)

Utility-
Frigid Finesse, Cooldown, Movement Speed, Imbuement Cooldown, Lucky Hit Chance. If Lucky Hit is considered offensive then I’d go for Weapon Mastery or Malice.

I like it because it convinced me to uninstall the game and free up some more space on my computer.

2 Likes

No-one really.

This patch not only makes no sense, but it’s also dissrespectful towards us and the amount of time and energy we have already spent into the game.

I won’t be playing D4 either, already uninstalled. That’s it.

I get to look at my character for 2 seconds longer when teleporting out of a dungeon.

I guess there’s that.

But really, I just hate how they obliterated xp boosts. What’s the point in fighting stronger monsters anymore except when the game forces me to do so?

2 Likes