Yah i think im quitting s25 now. Can't catch the exploiters

I tend to follow rules that makes sense. 30km/h outside a school, makes sense, 50km/h in the middle of nowhere where the only person you could possible injure is yourself, yeah, then the limit is a suggestion, not a rule.

2 Likes

Haha, very like minded. It’s an interesting personality quirk not everyone shares.

I was driving with my wife when we were dating and I made a left across a double yellow line (there was no one around).

She says: “You can’t cross a double yellow line!”
I reply: “I absolutely can, it’s just paint.”

Something didn’t fully take hold in my social conditioning. I follow the rules when it suits me or when the consequences are more than I want to deal with and that’s pretty much it.

Can you come work for me and you can “quit” during your 5 weeks holidays and then come back to work and the best part is I don’t have to pay you while you have quit, why pay for you to go on holidays when I can pay nothing

1 Like

Eating the same food everyday get’s old, a varied menu is not only more satisfying, it’s generally healthier!

1 Like

It’s like intermittent fasting. Go for a while without food and man, everything tastes better.

‘Hunger is the best sauce,’ indeed.

1 Like

Didn’t they literally reset a few leaderboards to compensate? and delete chars or rollback or w/e they did. I saw the DH board after the reset and was so confused haha.

Botting has been an issue since pre-paragon. I agree that it’s frustrating a f, but sadly this is not a new issue and 100% will NOT be fixed anytime soon.

If you can’t be happy with “top 100” leaderboard spots (you could viably get top 50 on most boards before you get “bot-walled”) then unfortunately this is just not the game to play. It’s kind of like playing RAID: Shadow Legends and wanting to compete with the people spending $500/mo on the game…you just can’t do it.

:joy::rofl::joy:

The fact that this thread is still going on is just hilarious.

Gotta give credit to OP for continuing to draw so much attention to his troll threads.

I’m sure it’s much more fun than playing and botting this game long enough to get on the leaderboards too

1 Like

I’m just here so I don’t get fined :wink:

Your addiction to quitting might be a bigger issue to look at. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Doesn’t Blizzard usually issue a pinned notice when a new exploit is found and that states to stop using it? Is an official notice required before they can begin banning people for it?

1 Like

no, never ever have they done that. people know when they are exploiting, they dont need a warning.

They absolutely have issued public warnings before…

The announcement includes…

First, utilizing a group buff to progress in solo Greater Rifts is not intended and will be considered cheating. Players found using this mechanic may have their accounts suspended or closed, based on severity of abuse as well as previous account history.

We ask that you do not make use of this exploit in the meantime while we are working to deploy a patch.

From a later post in the same thread…

Now that we’ve identified it, we’re asking you do not abuse this problem while we work to address it—for the greater health of the game.

3 Likes

Is an official notice required before they can begin banning people for it?

keep up, slow poke.

Literally, the sentence before the one you quoted…

And you said…

I showed that they have done that. So…

3 Likes

never had to warn the player before banning. keep up, you try so hard and in the end it didnt even matter.

Am i one of the few rares that just want to escape reality when gaming and stop all this competition that you see in real life ?

Do people really need to be the best in VIDEO games ? Doesnt anyone want to escape this pressure of real life , competing with one another , doing your best to earn a living , etc …

Gaming used to be a cartridge you put in your console or a disc , floppy disc you insert into your pc … wasnt about comparing one to another just like real life does …

3 Likes

why do you sit here and tell me how you have fun, and then judge me and how i choose to have fun? Maybe i have fun WINNING. Losing is not fun to me.

hypocritical dont you think?

You get a warning when you agree to the terms and conditions of the game before you can even play your first game, so when exactly weren’t we warned

Yes I do think it’s highly hypocritical when you say that and also say

Why aren’t they allowed to have fun with their WD like you want to have fun with what you choose and yet you critisize them and do exactly the same to us as you accuse us of doing

Ever since I got my first NES back in the 80:s we compared our skill with the various games. Now I don’t care about the boards, but you can be sure I still rub my friends the wrong way if I beat them and vice versa.

How can you possibly win when 5 mins after start of season you quit, can’t win if you don’t even try and then use excuses that it’s everyone elses fault that you always quit

3 Likes

“Winners never quit, and quitters never win.”

6 Likes