Yah i think im quitting s25 now. Can't catch the exploiters

Now who’s quoting motivational posters? Is that the one above your bed?

While I have enjoyed our little discourse, at this point you’re just spouting out random strings of words with little or nothing to do with the conversation.

Good luck with your life man.

1 Like

i thought it was a fitting reply, after your uncouth remark

How about quiting the forum instead of the game?

7 Likes

How about you use the forum to discuss the game, instead of worrying about me.

It’s entirely possible for someone to be in the bottom 1% whilst thinking they’re in the top 1%. I thought the work of Dunning-Kruger was pretty well known as it’s a couple of decades old at this point.

3 Likes

Do you actually struggle to get on the leaderboards despite being such a tryhard? Well you’re just beyond garbage then. Bots or not bots, it has never been easier to access those boards than it is now, simply because there’s barely even a thousand players that care enough to push.

You mean you are a joke

2 Likes

You don’t get it. He is the best of the best players, and rank 1 on the ladder boards is his birth right. At least in his head.

1 Like

so much anger and toxicity from you trolls

brb gonna watch the new batman trailer

Always wonder why people are so obsessed with ladder and rankings, as standings are totally meaningless. My thoughts are that it perhaps satisfies some level of narcissistic behavior in these players.

I am still on the barb leader boards with my fav build the Zodiac Rend WW build with Wrath of the Wastes set using BK set swords, hellfire amulet and hatred soul shard in helm. I wasn’t even pushing to get on them. I am just trying to keep increasing my personal best in my GR clears.

I have fun continually improving my personal best at clearing GRs with my current character and build. That is what is fun for me. I don’t care how high those ones are. So if you keep improving your personal best at clearing GRs with the character of your choice and build of your choice you will in time clear a high enough GR that will put you on the leader boards like I am atm.

1 Like

Irony? Pot meet kettle? Cringe.

2 Likes

Exactly that, and to boast. Maybe even they think, it would be a good reason, to backup their stupid ideas/suggestions.

What would be uncouth is for me to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

6 Likes

inconceivable :wine_glass::wine_glass:

breaking news

There is an update coming soon regarding the Leaderboards at the end of season 25.

There will be one fundamental change regarding the leaderboards that will be released for s26.

The leaderboards will be renamed to ‘Loserboards’ because who cares.

/s

“The LORD proclaims: the learned should not boast of their knowledge, nor warriors boast of their might, nor the rich boast of their wealth. No, those who boast should boast in this: that they understand and know me.” - Jeremiah 9: 23 - 24

4 Likes

If exploiters wont be banned, I ought to have done it too.

1 Like

Depends on your outlook.
Do you avoid breaking the rules because you fear the consequence or because following the rules is the right thing to do?

If it’s the first, then yes you should have.
If it’s the second, then no, you should not have.

1 Like