Arachyr impossible to kill Skandiel or Hamelin

i think what we’ve thoroughly discovered here is that you like to talk about game mechanics a lot, yet you have barely experienced the game outside of Whirlwind babr. Nobody in their right mind would ever take advice from someone with almost Zero experience in 90% of the game.

Another great blablata trolling thread

6 Likes

Yep. Avoid answering the question and try to divert with an accusation.
Typical.
Remind me, please, how this is relevant to the Topic?

2 Likes

It’s relevant that 7 of the top 25 4-man clearances in the world had Witch Doctors in them because that would suggest they’re not as terrible as some people would suggest. Of course, they were the trash clearers, not the RGK, so when they’re solo they still have problems with Guardians with adds with this build, but that’s an issue for most pet builds, not just the WD one.

1 Like

Talking into the mirror again are we?

I’ve taken Meteor’s advice on the game a couple of times and it’s proven out to be quite helpful.

As I am happy to take any good advice, I would take yours as well, if you EVER offered any. As it stands my man, you don’t offer helpful advice, you just insult people who don’t see the game the way you do.

Sorry all, I meant to stop replying to Brav but…I think I like the attention.

1 Like

and yet in another post you claim

And here you are telling someone that they can’t have fun and do things your way so why are you here complaining about people sitting here and telling you how to have fun and yet you tell some other person he isn’t allowed to have his own fun playing a WD

3 Likes

His arrogance does not allow him to think clearly, or remember what he wrote in other posts. That’s why it seems he has schizophrenia.

1 Like

Nope, more like Narcissistic Megalomania, or just having some fun stirring up trouble and enjoying the results. No real life repercussions.

2 Likes

Short excerpt from Wudijo’s solo Arachyr GR150 attempts…

But, remember, WD is a terrible class, that no-one plays, that can’t solo anything, and won’t be in groups… according to Bravata.

1 Like

I will say for myself up until the recent challenge rift I did not and do not find the WD fun to play…I still recognize that others may have a differing opinion.

What I would like to know from the OP is how he defines “winning”
Being at the top of your leaderboard for your chosen class?
Having the best overall time of any class?

Or is the arena still active and your class dominates there?

So, now what…

GR100…

GR110…

GR115…

GR120…

GR125…

GR130…

GR135…

Did you really think that just because I generally don’t play WD that meant I was incapable of doing so?

By the way, this was with the lazy version of the build, i.e. with Wormwood in the Cube to automatically spread the Pestilence, rather than having Echoing Fury in the Cube and manually applying Pestilence. I’ve also got Zombie Dogs / Leeching Beasts rather than Big Bad Voodoo / Slam Dance for the health sustain rather than burstiness.

Bruh, are you arguing or bragging? :wink:

Seriously, I think that’s super impressive. I have never been able to push a solo WD like that. Kudos.

I’m showing that all it takes is a few hours to become a better WD than him and that just because I don’t tend to play one doesn’t mean I can’t play one so perhaps my advice about them might still be valid.

3 Likes

Can’t you kill the adds and then explode a ring of fire?

Not on high GR’s no.

High GR?

So… 75+?

Pathetic.

More like 100+ so it’s not that bad.

Well, at GR124 it was easy enough (not using a ring of fire shard)…

…but I could see this becoming a lot more of an issue at GR140+

I’ve cleared a GR135 solo on my WD this season.
How about you?

I don’t understand why you keep replying… :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes