Start Game Greyed Out - Unable to join game, only available to party leader

I think it’s due we get a notice, something at least. While I shouldn’t demand anything and they might be working on it. When it’s over a month by now, we could at least get something. Silence for so long…

1 Like

another day…another day of inaction by blizzard…I cant believe I paid money for a blizzard screensaver, I thought I was buying a video game I could play…oh well, I will just keep checking in on this hub of information the mods are providing…

hey mods, what course of action is there for getting my money back or a credit for having a game that is 100% non functional? yeah , yeah , I know, I shouldn’t have bought a video game from blizzard in the first place but years ago they used to be good…lesson learned I guess…

i also have this issue i even tried completely wiping diablo 3 and battle net off my computer and it still has that same error this is getting ridiculous that a mute bans u and makes this bundle of joy unplayable

It does not really ban you. It is an error they have. It is over a month now that people can’t play… And we can’t wait for the mute to pass, for some it is a longer mute than a week.
If it was their internet or something else that was down a month, they would have demanded an answer by now.
Yes, they can do whatever they want. But this is getting too far with the time… Over a month and nothing.

We’re bumping our internal thread on this today to see if we can get any more information on this, but keep in mind that we don’t tend to update threads unless we have information to share or need to moderate, as we did earlier. I can’t promise anything will come of this as this is a core system of the game, but I do want to address something that’s been brought up in this thread a few times.

While it is theoretically possible for us to unmute players which might work around this, we’re not in the practice of reversing these kinds of account actions for this sort of reason. Regardless of this unexpected behavior, the accounts which have been muted were muted for a reason. If you have an extended duration suspension, a user of your account must have broken our terms of use several times. As such, the account actions will stand until they expire.

At this time we have no more information to share, hence the lack of updates. We’re not ignoring you, and I’m personally reading all of the posts in this thread, but because of the nature of this issue, we’re also waiting for updates before confirming any information.

7 posts were split to a new topic: Davey - Join Issues

You have no updates to give because you’re a bit of a thickskull, ngl. Muted should not mean banned. In every other PC community on earth, there are silences, where the player can still play.

Anyhow, this is on blizzard, not the people silenced. This is the same company that asked us ‘don’t you all have $800 phones’, and refused to support freedom in Hong Kong just in case they got more China money.

Every employee and person working at Blizzard is a literal shame on society. Even Diablo 4, a billion dollar profit project, looked like an Indie game that someone spent 2 months on.

If you can’t play for a month… that’s literally the definition of a suspension/ban.

1 Like

2019 is gone. Will blizz fix that in 2020?

No that is not.
The definition of a ban is, that you can’t login/play.
What has happened is, people with a mute, that can’t chat with people in game, can’t play. And Blizzard told us it is an error on their side. There is a difference.

Thanks for the reply.
Hoping this issue is fixed soon. As you know, over a month without anything is a large amount of time.
While I don’t know anything about programming or the problem and how to fix it. It is beginning to be a long time by now, so hope you have some good news soon.

I get we are muted for a reason, and can’t demand things. But this issue has been going on for a long time by now. I could understand if people were banned that this was not fixed…

wow blizzard updates and fixes other problems yet leaves the ban(oops meant mute) bug alone??? for months??? yeah, no way its intentional…again what recourse do I have if I want my money back or a credit? after all I now only own an expensive wallpaper and not an interactive video game…hmmm, lets see the game has gone through several cycles of maintenance, at least two different patches and yet they haven’t addressed the problem…explain how this isnt a ban? explain how I even own a video game anymore and not a fancy picture? who wants to chime in with some other games similar to diablo but from a different game maker I can enjoy? clearly I cant trust spending any more money on blizzard games, as they seem to be able to brick them with no penalty at all, while just keeping you money…

1 Like

a month…lol…been going on for a lot longer than that…I guess ill just keep checking in here as the developers seem to think that is the only solution, well besides just unmuting people(that would be to easy though)…

Reminder people. New Path of Exile league in 9 days if you want a game that doesn’t suck or one that the devs actually care about.

Can’t even do a maintenance and fix it. Pathetic company and I hope it goes out of business one day.

1 Like

2077 is coming, 2077 is coming.

I was pretty much fed up with this game, but D3 is so much better now.
The bug eventually weeded out most of the trolls in game.

You can really tell that D4 is just going to be a repeat of D3 on release. They literally admitted they don’t even know what item affixes they want to have. What’s really going on, is they are working on thousands of microtransacation ideas and skins and formats. They are going to lure everyone into a slightly adjusted D3 with apparently cliffs you can climb and moving platforms… a couple cinematics, and then call it a day.

1 Like

I like how people pretend this company isn’t a joke. Anyone else remember when they released Diablo 3 in an UNBEATABLE state literally to promote people using the auction house for money. And another thing people didn’t know is that accounts had ‘loot parameters’ where you would find 10 Inna’s helms but never the gloves, etc, to further promote buying them on the auction house.

1 Like

Please keep this thread about the subject.
If you want to discuss what kind of company this is, make a new one.
We are some , that are awaiting news for a fix to this error so we hopefully can get to play season 19 soon and get the items for the journey…

1 Like

hey check it out, another day another non fix from blizzard…what are some other games from virtually anyone other than blizzard, that are fun and similar? feel free to chime in admins with some other recommendations as you aren’t really doing anything else here other than shaming people and muting them…this way you can participate…just checked my date stamp on the ticket and its been 3 months, thats quite a while to pretend you are fixing the issue…