Davey - Join Issues

Let me make a list of the things that happen with my clan, friends and ME.

1. When you try to join a group most of the time you will sit there till you get a error. Then you can click on resume.

2. There are times you try to invite people but you can’t because the invite is grey out. Why because they show that they are a non season character. But they are a season character. They have to restart the game so it will show a season character.

3. When you are in a game and you tell everybody to leave so you can remake the game to a higher level. When everbody is out. The start is grey out. Everybody has to leave so you can make a new game at a higher level. Then they can rejoin you.

4. When you do invite somebody sometimes the invite goes through, but the invite will close before they even get a chance to click OK.

5. I have had this happen many times a person leaves but the portrait is still in the game. Plus they still get paragon even if they are not in the game.

6. When you look at a friend or a clan member it “0” on they level. Plus with the (Unknown) behind it. When they are level 70 with 500 paragon.

7. This all happen about 2 months ago when Blizzard did a maints.

8. This is all on the friends / clan side. It has nothing all to do with the Public Rifts, GR, or Bounties. You have no problem joining public games at all.

You are talking about a whole separate set of bugs. This thread is specifically for people who can’t make games because they were silenced, usually for very long periods of time.

The thread you want to follow is in general and has Blizzard updates as recently as today. S-19 Group Join Bug - #80 by Matthew_Cederquist

1 Like

No they are not BUGS I talking about the same problem the OP is talking about. I was in a game the other day and we couldn’t join. We had a game with 3 people in it where the START WAS GREY OUT.

These are not BUGS these are what happen when Blizzard did a Maints 2 months ago and we in clans & friends been fighting these problem from that Maints.

This is a Technical issuse that Blizzard made when they did that Maints. We have no problems with Public games it is only the Clan & Friends side. There has been many differenet threads on these problems.

What part do you and the support people don’t understand it was Blizzard that broke this it isn’t bugs. Let’s see 2 months the people have been fighting these issuses.

There is a difference in this subject. 1, people can’t play at all when they are muted.
And 2, people that can play and cannot join each other.

These are 2 seperate issues. This thread is about people that are muted, that cannot play at all.
What you are talking about is another issue that has got it’s own thread outside this one.

Misscheetah is right in her comment.

1 Like

#2 - We can’t join each other either 1/2 the time so where is it different. It is the same issue.

Yes they had a maints update and we had a maints update. This on both cases it all had to do with maints update. They still haven’t fix our problem and it has been like two months.

Yes I might be in another thread but there many threads out there on what I’m saying. This is the samething that happen to the friends and clan side of the game.

Like CosmicPower posted is basically the samething that happen to US after a maints update.

The difference is: You can still start a game and they can’t.

1 Like

There are 2 problems with this.

1, muted players that cannot create a game / not able to play AT all…

2, people that CAN play and are having problems joining each other.

These are 2 seperate problems and you were guided towards the right post about this from MissCheetah.
Go there and post about the issue and not here. Cause they are 2 seperate subjects.

And do please keep this thread about being muted and not able to play. Cause we are a larger group with a longer mute that cannot play and wish we could.