Start Game Greyed Out - Unable to join game, only available to party leader

Me too! Same problem.

2 Likes

Happening to me as well. Start Game grayed and game locked to party leader.

2 Likes

WTH Blizz?!? I’m getting this same stupid error and i haven’t been in a party in days!!

1 Like

Also just happened to me for the first time ever. Playing solo private game, not in a party. Party locked message occurred after creating and leaving a game several times.

2 Likes

Same problem here, no isp or network issues on this end. traces, scans, and logs available.

1 Like

Add me to the list that this is affecting. Game fires right on up, but it won’t let me create my own game. Says this button is for the party host. Guess what? I wasn’t in any party!

1 Like

Also having issues…grayed out play button and say I need to be party leader. I just signed in. No internet issues.

P.s. I also cannot join any chats. Says “player is not connected” which I am… and “or there is an issue with the service.”

8 new replies in just 30 mins (one on GD as well), all unique players, makes me wonder if something else just broke that is not related to Silences/Mutes.

Can everyone who just posted since Vathek at 3:06 pacific time confirm they are NOT silenced or muted in a Blizzard game?

Back to normal now. Must have been some glitch.

Still the same here too.
D3/D4 same crew/devs? Does anyone know? ty.

Pai, thanks for the confirmation. There was a small glitch that did impact some folks, it was unrelated to the grouping issues in this thread or the Silence bug.

Hopefully it is starting to resolve.

Your issue is related to being silenced right? That is not resolved. There was a new issue in the past hour that had similar symptoms but a different resolution.

Got muted and now have the same problem apparently the spineless kids don’t like when your teaching your child how to play the game in a public setting.

1 Like

2 months with basically boilerplate responses. Absolute joke and disgrace of a company.

2 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Oneofthebest - Account Issue

This bug is mega annoying considering when a player is ‘muted’ they cannot appeal nor even get Blizzard to look at it and some stock response comes back about blah blah blah;

What I do wish to see is that when a player is muted, blizzard in their email notification provide evidence (redacting usernames and such) and just include what offensive or abusive language this player was muted for;

Players shouldn’t be getting muted at all but stuff happens and people have bad days…showing some evidence to the user would go a long way to the user understanding their transgression;

Something to think about devs;

1 Like

They do provide evidence in the email you get, when you get a mute.
They quote what you have written and tells how long the mute is.

I am fine getting the mute, I was to blame for it.
But it is rather conserning and dissappointing that we need to wait over a month and still no news about the fix.

This is untrue, I did not receive any attachment or screenshot or the like with my violation email;

I only received that I was being muted for an X-duration and that was that;

I have gotten a few, they don’t provide screenshots, but they read the chat, and usually ( in all of mine ) , they quote what you have written. Something like “based upon what you wrote (insert the text of the chat) we have decided to mute you”.
So they do provide with proof.

If you would want that, I think it’s better to contact support about it.
They are always nice to reply with the info. At least they were with me.

Was just hoping today was the day for a blue post saying “try now, we might have fixed it”.

Don’t know how long we should wait, but this gotta be fixed soon. This is taking far too long to fix.