Start Game Greyed Out - Unable to join game, only available to party leader

YO GUYS PEEP THIS POST OUT ;D If you get muted it bans you instead *BUG* - #53

I got muted because I can’t stand gamers. I play online multiplayer games to play with people as i like people but it just seems that gamers are entitled little whiners. I shouldn’t bite. Thats my problem. I see something and I want to try and sort it out. If someone is an ars* I will be worse and that’s why I get muted constantly.
You would think people that share the same intrests try to find a common goal wouldn’t you?
Moronic people really boil my piss and I can’t help my reactions but I’m learning to give up because these idiots cannot be helped.
If Blizzard has thought sod it we are sick of these constant moaners and offenders lets block them from playing and if they are so desperate they will spend some more money on another copy, well good on them.
Looking at the posts here form most, not all but from most the game will be a better place.
What’s with all the self pity and capital letters. You are just showing that you are mental and refuse that you are in the wrong? I know I’m in the wrong and whether it be a bug or act of enough is enough by Bliz. I’ll take my punishment. I just cant be bothered to read your madness any more.

another day, another opportunity to easily fix the bug…and another day of blizzard doing nothing…good work there blizzard, you ban(*oops mute) is great…nothing better than buying a game and having it be unplayable(including solo, so truly just a brick instead of a game a this point), then having mods blame you or flat out keep lying on when its gonna get addressed and fixed…oh well, another day of inaction, at least blizzard is consistent…

actually they can block/mute hundreds and they have done it them…you mean you have figured out that the mods are simply putting the blame on players(and shaming wrongly, I would point out names but just look for the blue and green) for either a long running bug or a deliberate attempt to drive away shamed players…kudos…now unfortunately, the more you point this out, the more you will be banned/muted/removed…now I will ask again to mods, what is the options for getting blizzard to refund my game or credit me for another as they clearly have bricked my formally working game? feel free to chime in on that one blues

Talking trash to mods/devs does not help our case.
I’ve been in contact with a couple of mods and they have been nothing but friendly.
It is a frustrating situation.
But if the story behind there is only 1 developer on D3, we can’t expect that person to fix it right away.

I agree, 50 days without a fix should not be the situation. I check the game daily to see if I can play and I miss it a lot in fact.

But going crazy on here does nothing for those whom can’t play.
We can only hope they will fix this soon.

I would love to be in contact with a mod…but they seem to not like me showing posts of their answers…aparently, it makes them look petty or something…so much easier to just mute/block people then to try justifying bricking peoples games and then blaming the user…again kudos

Ongoing for days now and not even a blue update or any progress update? Actual joke when this is a critical issue for many.

Think I’ll just stick with Path of Exile since new league is in a couple of weeks.

It is getting frustrating for sure.
Imo, they should have fixed it by now. But I think it’s holiday in the Us ( thanksgiving ).
Just hoping this is fixed within a couple of days…

Well let me tell you something. I sick of you and Blizzard telling US that it is a problem on our end.

Lets look at the History here. You did a Maints about two months ago. Even since then the friends and clan side of the game has been broken.

Lets look at the whole thing. You can join a PUBLIC Rift, GR or Bounty game with no problems. But when you try to to join a friends or clan game. That is when you get errors or you can’t join at all.

So the first thing you tell people it is your internet connection. Come on you have to be joking me.

I have been using and building computers from the early 80’s. Been play games since then too.

So come on it is only the Friends & Clan side. Plus has nothing to do with Public game side. But it is my INTERNET CONNECTION. So my internet connection works fine when playing Public game, but as soon I leave that game and join a friends game. I now get errors or can’t join.

My internet connection is well over 200 mb a sec. I never have LAG, Disconnects, or any other problem, Other then Friends & Clan games.

It is about Blizzard fixes the PROBLEM and stop telling it is our Problem.

1 Like

This thread is more about those whom are muted that cannot play at all.
People that are muted cannot even create a game nor play at all. All we can do is login.

I submitted a trouble ticket and the only thing they mod told me was to post on the forums.

Blizzard - get your crap together man… You are moderators. This means you have the ability to go into the server, forcefully remove the player from whatever party they are stuck in, and move on with life.

2 Likes

Was so hoping for a “we fixed it, log in and grind away and happy thanksgiving” :frowning:

1 Like

The game is still broken, I thought they would fix it so people could buy it… but no.

1 Like

No matter what, we should be able to play. I was muted and could play. It is a current bug and seems like either they can’t fix it or it takes ( unreasonable ) time to do so

1 Like

I hope they got some answers tomorrow. I so miss playing…
I get things can be hard to fix but it’s over a month by now… And nothing…
The new season might only be a bit over a week old, but seems like forever now.

1 Like

If you want a decent ARPG with a dev team that actually gives a damn just go play Path of Exile people. Insane how communicative the devs are with their community and passionate about the game.

Absolute joke of a company ActiBli$$ has become and I think I’m done with them. Uninstalling the app and it’s programs. Yes I call them programs. They aren’t games anymore. Just soulless husks that lack passion designed to milk the consumer.

1 Like

I don’t like Poe. I want to play Diablo. And yes, Blizzard should do more to fix bugs and errors and ban bots.

1 Like

I hope for a blue post tomorrow says something about a fix. We get a small patch or something on wednesday. Could be nice finally hearing something about this issue…
Patience is running kinda low at this point and really , really miss playing by now.

1 Like

8 days since a blue post has been here.
A lot of people can’t play. Are we gonna hear something soon about this issue or what??
Can’t expect to wait it out for people to have their mutes lifted. Some of us got a longer mute than a week.

Can we get something? A reply. A status update? A time for a possible fix? Anything?
I know we don’t pay outside of the games themselves. And we shouldn’t have gotten muted in the first place. But this is taking too long.

1 Like

Maybe in “2077” we’ll get a reply…

1 Like