Error code 315000 - FIX ASAP

Kames, if you answer the same way on the chat as on the forum … Maybe see the side of a ban …

2 Likes

I can answer to anyone exactly how I want.

Anyway, no matter, I’m able to play now.

Thank you for wasting your time.

Perfect.
Can you give the solution?

If I had to guess, the solution was to wait for the chat silence to expire.

1 Like

The solution was to try again relogging :wink:

One of the solution give by Meteorblade?
Really?

Should I tell you to read again his ‘solution’? Or should I explain you what is a relog?

Try to be smart somewhere else.

I think I didn’t really read the answer, so…

Explain me :slight_smile:

This is NOT a help forum. kames does not have to explain it to you.

But, allow me: They logged out of the game and logged back in. Just like Meteorblade suggested.

Now… quit bumping this thread!

Thank you.  

1 Like

First of all, you’re not a moderator to tell the members what to do and not. Try to be smart somewhere else. People nowadays…

He sugested to “close and re-start the client” - what I did was to logout and to connect to an alt account and to relog to my main account :wink:

Your ticket has received the following response:

Greetings
Thanks for contacting Blizzard support, this is your faithful GM Alchamaster at your service, I am the master of Alchemy will be gladly assisting in you in this issue for you (
-´) .* ・。゚
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner!! Lately have been casting a lot of spells to assist other players, but this time I will dedicate my magic for you.

Ok, enough chit-chat XD I’ve read through your ticket and it is to my understand that you are getting the error: only available to party leader

Sorry to hear that you’re having some issues in Diablo III. We have received multiple reports on this. We recommend checking the information on At the moment we don’t have a workaround, but they are working to get it resolved.

Be sure to check our Bug Report forums for any new issues. If you discover a new issue, you can report it there or in-game through the bug report feature.

I know this may not be the answer you are hoping for but we hope that clarifys things! ( ) if you have any questions please let me know, I would be more than happy to assist you~~~~~
Wish you the most wonderful gaming experiences!
Your GM Alchamaster.

to review and resolve your ticket. If you continue to experience issues, you can respond to your ticket with additional information.

If you do not resolve the ticket or provide an additional response within one week, we will resolve the ticket automatically and you’ll receive a final update via email.

Regards,
Blizzard Support

1 Like

thank you for contacting us, my name is Game Master Rynmosend and I can understand that not being able to play is annoying.

A silence would indeed not stop you from playing. Due to this, I have forwarded this for further investigation. Sadly this may take a while, so we can only ask you to be patient, while this is being investigated and fixed.

I’m sorry that I can’t have a better response for now, but I do hope that you will be able to play soon.

Should you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

1 Like

The issue of not being able to create / join Diablo III games whilst under a chat silence penalty (from any Blizzard game) was first reported in October 2019, so I have no idea why a GM would tell you that, especially when Blizzard publicly acknowledged the bug back in Decemeber 2019, saying that they had their own internal thread about it.

Perhaps you should update your GM ticket and give them this Link which confirms the bug has been known about for 18 months now.

As per my earlier responses in the thread, you have two choices, i.e. wait out the penalty, or appeal it.

09/04/2021 Support ticket status updated

A silence would indeed not stop you from playing…

:joy:

1 Like

A chat silence should not stop you from playing.
However, due to the bug, it does stop you from playing.

4 Likes

Just a clever way for the good parent to punish u but without looking bad ~

Try posting in general forums.

This IS a bug, but they have ignored it for a long time now., and it looks like they will keep ignoring it, or putting it off.

Your choices are:

1. Keep trolling the bug forums and get a forum ban.
  2. Try to bring awareness to the issue in a constructive manner in the general forums.
  3. Continue being a jerk in chat and get another silence.
  4. Appeal the silence
  5. Learn a valuable lesson, and play by THEIR rules.
  6. Some other 6th or 7th thing.

Flagged as trolling the bug forums.

He did - he broke about 3 Code of Conduct rules while doing it. Seems to be a trend given the post above also breaks the Code of Conduct. He also already appealed and it was upheld. Given the insults that were posted in General forums already, I assume it was well earned.

4 Likes

The ‘intended’ bug was fixed. Thank you, devs!

I’m not silenced. But I am now installing STEAM on my PC.