So D4 is going to have a battle pass

It counts as a battle pass for sure.

It’s a pig in a poke.

Don’t count on it. Forums are for old people. Younger people are on reddit or twitch or something else that I don’t even know exists.

Yep I am in my early 40’s and I consider myself old for sure. I know I feel like it.

You can. I couldn’t care less :wink:.

If you must hang on details like that please do so.

Like others pointed out this title had, and I do insist that it has the potential to be a new record breaker in sales. It all depends on how Blizzard handles it all . D:I has offered a huge damage instead of the opposite. One redeeming thing is that it has made Diablo “known” to a new crowd.

Summary pull that quote further on even if it is a block buster.

If it’s for cosmetic, then I don’t care. I actually buy in TFT the battlepass, too.

Reddit is a cesspool.

2 Likes

if you didnt care then why do you talk about it so much?

one of us is a liar, and i’m not going to make accusations or point fingers, but it isn’t me.

It´s game over. Platinum, lol.

1 Like

Talking to the mirror again?

Well good luck. Given how Blizzard has treated its console customers with a severe lack of support, and given how Blizzard’s treatment of female employees has been so crap, and given how they have silence a Taiwanese player who spoke out about China, no thank you. I refuse to support a company with no morals and bad customer service.

forever mad?

Better than a lying troll. I mean, you claimed to have recently graduated HS, hold multiple advanced “maths” degrees, and be 89. Only two of those could be accurate. Which when you were banned for identity theft/harassment, you claimed to have visited your grandmother. Doubtful that an 89 year old still has living grandparents, it seems you have lied twice, you are not 89, and it’s quite obvious from your attempts at math in this forum, do not have advsnced “maths” degrees.

2 Likes

proof? or are you lying again?

this one is true, i am sort of a genius after all.

proof? or are you lying again?

seems like you’d be a front-runner for a job at CNN/Fox news with your ability to twist a narrative to fit your ranting.

Here’s how i prove you’re a liar and i’m an honest hard working american. If you can post proof that i said i recently graduated hs or that i was banned for identity theft/harassment, then i will stop posting here forever.

but if you can’t post definitive proof, then you have to stop posting here.

pro tip: you wont, you can’t, you’re a liar

He said he would never play Immortal.
But he did play Immortal.
Right before he quit playing Immortal.
Which was before he played Immortal again.

Meteorblade busted him in another one :point_down:

On October 23rd, you claimed to be 89 years old
On October 30th, you claimed to be visiting your grandma

If you didn’t lie so often people might be more inclined to listen to what you had to say.
As it is, you’re the boy who cried wolf, crossed with Baron Munchausen.

One more just for fun. The 89-year-old who is still in school. :point_down:

“i need too do my homework before i can play on the computer and i want to finish in time, but i dont know what time ptr is going to be up today” - Bravata

“I get enough hate from kids like you in school.” - Bravata

3 Likes

Good. :sunglasses: :+1:

I like your unwavering confidence on your prediction.

everything you post is only a lie when applied to your own assumptions.

i mean this is how much of a failure your own logic is when tested against possible realities.

Say i was a teacher irl and said those same things, they could all be true, yet your emotional steaming fuming hatred for me cause your brain to fail and you’d rather insert your own assumptions into the unknowns in order to fit your own gotcha narrative. There’s a thousand possibilities within the sentences you quoted…

i mean i can only advise you to be less mad and try to be more honest and you wouldnt get caught up in these logical failures you do so often, but who am i to judge, some people enjoy the bliss within the ignorance.

I’d be fine with a battle pass if either the following applies:

• It’s purely cosmetic with absolutely no effect on character power and/or progress.
    • Plus, some or even most of the battle pass contents (again assuming it’s all cosmetic) can be acquired in-game at either incredibly low drop rate and/or require massive grinding. Which also helps if someone were to miss a specific battlepass, as the contents can still be acquired later.
  • The real money section of the battlepass can also be unlocked with an in-game currency that’s acquirable in-game with some (not too much or too little) grinding and/or effort. Similar to how Yugioh Master Duel handled their battle pass (or Duel pass).
1 Like

So, now you are an 89 year old “teacher” who stays with his grandma when on a business trip. Let’s do the math. If grandma was 17 when she gave birth to your mother or father, and your mother or father was 17 when you popped out that would make grandma (who is still using a laptop) about 123 if you are 89.

Bravata 89
Mom or Dad 17
Grandma 17

= 123 grandma who is still using a laptop.

3 Likes

If a fully priced game comes with a battle pass, I will simply pass.

3 Likes