Season 22 = only Jesseths season

Mhh yeah but all that DR is not enough for me.
I want to be able to play completly braindead…and shower in arcane beams.

I just died doing that on 120 so my conclusion is that i need Unity or even better, the other Ring xD

And if i start to watch my healthpool…i forget to watch cycles…therfore Focus and Restraint may be an option for me too ^^

But overall Necro looks damn promising next season. Just cleared a 119 with 0 Augments, 900 Paragon, Lvl 30 bane of the Trapped, Lvl 30 Bane of the Powerful, no third gem

I don’t think that will help much, I mean you should be close to 95% DR total already w/o unity, adding unity will prolly push you to 97% so it won’t really be as much of an impact - IMHO.

Plus you can easily reposition with blood rush. If you really want to just facetank effects LoD Poison Scythe will be more effective to do that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nah, i had the Ring once. I forgot the right name. Leonins Sunsomething

With this, Death-Nova - Blight + the other DR + my Stomshield i was really almost unkillable. Felt even tankier than P-Scythe

so how is Jesseth doing on the ptr leaderboards? oh it’s #1

hmmm interesting who would have guessed?

He understands the premise of the build but he hasnt even unlocked it’s true potential and he’s still #1.

https://i.imgur.com/YMeWSae.gif

I am ALWAYS right.

I cannot access the boards because Blizzard has awful tech support for the PTR. Ill check when I can. How many of top 20 use Jesseth?

I see you took no screenshot. As always, you disappoint.

Of course, if we actually go and look at the PTR, Softcore, Seasonal, Solo Necromancer leaderboard, what we find in the top 10 ranks is…

Rank Weapons Equipped
01 Jesseth Arms
02 Tragoul’s Corroded Fang + Boneringer
03 Scythe of the Cycle + Lost Time
04 Scythe of the Cycle + Iron Rose
05 Scythe of the Cycle + Bone Ringer
06 Scythe of the Cycle + Lost Time
07 Scythe of the Cycle + Lost Time
08 Scythe of the Cycle + Lost Time
09 Scythe of the Cycle + Lost Time
10 Scythe of the Cycle + Bone Ringer

According to you, only Jesseth’s would be used and Scythe of the Cycle would not be used. So, how does that line up with the PTR leaderboard which shows 9 out of 10 of the top rank clearances did not use Jesseth’s and 8 out of 10 of the clearances used Scythe of the Cycle?

You asked us to prove you wrong.
We did.

4 Likes

haha it is the only guy that is pushing on ptr. no wonder he is top1 xD

Prob its you :slight_smile:

If you look at the Chars, he is the ONLY one with augments and high gems. Wudjo pushed 125 with lvl 25 gems recently.

So on the live server we will see some different results probably xD

2 Likes

what this proves is that the copycat band wagon hasnt started. #1 is several GR’s ahead of #3 and he’s literally doing it partly wrong, and #2 is using a huge damage bug.

it’s sad that you guys have no humility and are sore losers. I half expected an apology. pffft should have known better. people are too insecure these days.

The only thing that comes to my mind when i read stuff from you is this https://anotherchange.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/pigeon-chess.jpg

2 Likes

i hope you know everyone lurking thinks you’re a sore loser. That’s thousands of people.

LOL an APOLOGY. For what?

9 out of 10 guys are not using jesseths. And the one on top is not number 1 because of jesseths but because of high Augments + Gems and probalby fishing.

IN this WHOLE thread you couldnt make 1 SINGLE DAMN POINT why jesseths would be the better option in ANY case.

Every god damn argument of you has been proven wrong.
IF anyone should apologize , then its you, for your tone, your attitude, your lack of self-reflection…and uhh i just leave it at this point xD

2 Likes

Sure. Its not the case that, the view-count on this thread is counting in people that open the thread several times, so this thread doesnt even have thousands of viewers.

And just if EVERYbody in this thread would really think so, and all of this wouldnt be just in your mind, like 99%, it would still be a false statement, like most of your other statments :slight_smile:

I don’t think Jesseth will be even an option for solo pushing, you will lose Stand Alone bonus, which is quite big for Necro defense wise. In group play it’s a whole different story.

No it wont. I mean in theory even SOTC + Stormshield is better as it offers more dmg-reduction.

And thats just IF you go for a shield. Jesseths is ok, but not more.
If you happen to find a primal set…keep it.

It even forces you to use Command Skeletons. Benefit: With the freezing rune you can dish out more dmg while they freeze sth.

Negative: You loose dmg-reduction from Stand-Alone passive and you can also freeze enemies with Corpe Explosion when using SOTC without having the negative effectand also having the same or more +dmg. Depending if you also use a Shield or go for a Phylactery
This thread just exists to provoke people. OP loves doing that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

you dont lose much of anything, and your upside is like Blizzard stock 6 weeks before Diablo 4 release.

You actually gain the ability to triple krysbin pop elites from 40yards away. Watching 4000T aoe damage while sniping yellows inside of a pixel of 15 mobs from a mile away in bad gear is satisfying.

Learn to double stack in front of your elite for maximum Blighted marrow.
e.g
correct way
You-----------------------briggs stacked pack----------------------stacked pack /w elite

incorrect way
You-----------------------briggs stacked pack /w elite

i dont see anyone doing this, not even pro’s like wudijo. Not saying he’s bad, but he could be VERY good if he learned a few things from me. This is a free lesson from a hardcore gamer. I dont expect credit for giving you these tips, i never complained when i didnt get credit for innovating so many other top tier tricks like Ulianna snapshotting for one when it was terrible and i made it great again. I’m a humble player.

Or keep playing melee bone spear like a bad if you like, nobody is stopping you.

LEADERBOARDS
#1 jesseth
stay sour, it only showed me who you really are.

Wait…you think Wudjo should learn from YOU? xD
Man, it is time for asylum id say.

And clearly you didnt watch a single wudjo video…or you did and then claim his playstyle as yours… i dont know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6BhJDU9XUE

You don’t understand. I am not sour. But i also didnt expect you to understand.

I mean…even if the things that youve “explained” above and your “pro-tips” would be anything new, you failed in the complete thread you opened to explain why jesseths would be a better option in ANY case :slight_smile:

2 Likes

not sure what you mean. He’s using the incorrect method. He just briggs a pack of mobs and spears them.

Which sock were you wearing when that happened? I’ve been an active member of the monk community for a LONG time and I don’t remember events the way you present them.

You might want to go back and reread some of your posts, AND your other posts by your various other socks, and see that you are FAR from a “humble” player. I agreed with you that Jesseth would be good with the Masquerade set, but I’m not convinced that it’s the optimal setup. I may be wrong, and if so, I am willing to take my lumps. The problem is that YOU keep insisting it’s “THE ONLY VIABLE” option for necros and the data shows that it’s not even the only viable option for ONE build and there are plenty of Necro builds that can not use it.

4 Likes

He knows he is not humble, he knows he is a troll. But he keeps on trolling man, he loves it.

It just cant be that he is 0 selfaware :slight_smile:

1 Like

Literally nobody thinks this. Bad sign when you cite to a silent yet conveniently absent alleged majority.

2 Likes