Season 22 = only Jesseths season

In several points in the video he places Trashmobs infont of elites and makes a line. However when there is an Occulus-Ring he prioritizes it as its a seperate 1,85% multiplier.

I mean do you really think you are the only guy that can read the description of a skill-rune?

Why do you think people using blighted marrow in the first place.
Also it isnt that simple to begin with.

If you make a huge Pull with Briggs wrath and Pixel them, placement actually isnt that important as the Arrow will pierce just as many enemys and the Trashmob at the end gets the big dmg.

However that doesnt matter much as this Trashmob then proccs Areadmg and kills the elite.

Also lining up mobs perfecty takes a lot of time. And i do not know if you are aware of that but time is a factor in GRs.

1 Like

Here you goā€¦

Iā€™m sorry that the facts disproved your claims.
Iā€™m sorry that you were this wrong.
Iā€™m sorry that you canā€™t accept it.

6 Likes

not cool. :disappointed:

i figured you had some pride.

Huh? Why? It was an apology and it even was an honest one. That is rare nowadays

1 Like

The topic was not whether Jess would be viable. It was whether it would be dominant. So far, resounding no on that.

2 Likes

It canā€™t be dominant when there are other things better than it. It could be dominant only if it had a bug of similar or higher proportions to live version of Traqā€™s, so if sims would double or triple dip on Jesseth and Blizz would not fix it before live, then sure.

We donā€™t even know for certain if Masquerade BS will even be a top tier build in S22, have yet to see the next patch notes post-PTR with adjustments etc.

True, but i really do hope that it wont get nerfed. It is just a ton of fun the way it is right now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Uhmā€¦Enforcer doesnt work on Simulacrums or does it?

Because afaik it doesnt. So someone should tell #3 on the Leaderboards to Swap his Lvl 110 Enforcer gem and we have a new #1 xD

1 Like

It does not work on Simulacrums.

1 Like

Yeahā€¦thats what i remembered. Lol than number 3 just cleared 135 with 2 gems socketed basically xD

1 Like

I canā€™t see any plausible reason to nerf the set, itā€™s the best yet not OP set necros have right now as it covers both defense and offense and with a fun playstyle focused on the simulacrums.

The bracers were added specially to boost the set power, current PTR clears all benefit from 4th cube slot so itā€™s not an accurate power level for NS or future seasons where most likely 4th slot wonā€™t exist anymore.

Personally I compare the playstyle to UE MS with 3 caveats:

1st) Your resource regeneration / generation is much slower than DH so you canā€™t just hold the button down and once in a while use a primary to refill it. You canā€™t fit any RCR outside of paragon / helm to not lose more important stats, and canā€™t wear CptC w/o making large DPS / control sacrifices (both my normal and HC DH are ~70% RCR)

2nd) You need to play smart and group enemies together to get most out of BS, meanwhile MS wide coverage is huge so you donā€™t need same level of preparation before nuking

3rd) You are not the damage dealer! Even the set title spells it out: Masquerade Ball. You are just the support character for your simulacrums ā€”> which makes positioning and paying attention to their own position very important

Thatā€™s why I love the set, itā€™s theme and all the jazz it brings <3

1 Like

you guys have no idea how the mechanics of this set work and how to push itā€™s limits. i guarantee in 1 month you will be singing a different tune and building a new house of excuses as to why youā€™re using jesseth like everybody else and that you knew it all along.

Yawn (14 characters)

2 Likes

At the start of the threadā€¦
ā€œIā€™m never wrong. Trust me, bro!ā€

Having been shown to be wrongā€¦
ā€œIā€™m wrong now, but Iā€™ll be right in a month. Trust me, bro!ā€

5 Likes

Mr. Bravataā€¦i remember you writing something like ā€œdo you even Theorycraft?ā€
Or something simmilar.

This really is BABY-MATH.

Your Set: 5x Multiplier, Missing Dmg on Offhand. Offhand does not even have Dmg-Reduction like a Stormshield

SOTC: 5x Multiplier + free choice of Offhand + more Freedom to pick skills.

Soā€¦uuhm, where exactly are you in the PTR-Leaderboard, if you do know something that we dummies dont know yet?

Ahh, yes, you are not there, not even in the top 100.

There are just 2 possibilites at this point.

a) you are really really really far far far away from being intelligent

b) you are trolling.

In any of those cases. You can stop it now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can disprove both of those points, as i do play completly braindead and just cleared 127 on PTR :slight_smile:

this is inaccurate and only proves that you are one of those players that just mimics the Shift+L top 10, which is exactly why i said youā€™ll be singing a different tune in a month.

necro leaderboards
#1 jesseth

facts dont care about your feelings.

You seem to have assumed A XOR B.
If instead we allow for A OR B, this leaves the possibility of A AND B.

1 Like

for one, i have 2 separate masters degrees in philosophy and mathematics.

for two, how is it a troll when the top build is using the weapon setup i claimed to be the best setup?

YOU are the troll.

As with everything, you didnt even look into the details Bravata.

The Number 1 Player has 5+ Augments and cleared a 137.
The SOTC Rank 3 has 0 Augs, and an ENFORCER Gem. So he is missing a full Gem+Augments and has 600 less Paragonpoints.

Also if you are so experienced like you claim to be you would know that the GR itself can make 10+ Levels when Pushing.

Most of the stuff you say is BS. Sorry for talking straight, but thats the way it is.