S-19 Group Join Bug

Does this include folks who were Silenced and could not create solo games? I just want to be careful with expectations.

4 Likes

Hello!

This does NOT fix that issue as itā€™s not specific to Diablo III. We can try and get some information for it to communicate it out to folks.

3 Likes

Thanks Matthew. I am sure you know the thread in the TS forum where folks are looking for input.

Also, the forum updates today are odd. I did not get any notification on my tab or in my avatar that you replied!

1 Like

And thank you for keeping an eye outā€¦ :slight_smile:

What I see is your having issues. The bug is still not game-breaking for the majority. And, restarting your comp, router, modem, etc. would have no effect on this bug whatsoever. If itā€™s in the game, none of that is going to affect it. Sorry if youā€™re having issues with it personally but, that doesnā€™t make me wrong as to my statements. So to answer your questionā€¦no. But, they will get it sorted in time. Hang in there, buddy.

They have had 60+ days so far now and nothing. Try not being able to play for over 2 months and come back.

1 Like

Please keep in mind this thread is about the group join bug related to seasons and the odd social reporting issues.

Your issue is that you canā€™t make a game when Silenced.

Two different bugs - which you are well aware of.

Yes, I know Drakuloth closed the TS thread you were posting in. I donā€™t expect any updates on the Silence bug any time soon.

So either you know something or can predict something. Either way, the thread could easily have been moved. Since I donā€™t see a blue post posting in bug reports, I donā€™t see anyone caring about the bug.

Blizzard has a policy that they donā€™t move threads once they have a Blue post in them. Doing that can cause confusion.

Example - Matthew replied to a TS thread mistakenly posted on General. He moved it to the TS forum but because it had a Blue tag, the TS blues thought it was dealt with. I donā€™t know if that person ever got their issue resolved.

So, especially given how derailed that thread was, it was best to lock the TS thread and start over.

I am still paying attention to it though. If I hear anything I will update and be sure to tag you.

Thanks for your help. I did not know that. So I appreciate the knowledge. And yes, I can concur it was derailed a bit. I know Iā€™ve made my mistakes. Plenty of them by now. Iā€™ve even searched for other games but always goes back to Diablo. Rambling on, but thanks again for the look out and help

well this is nice what this blue is saying instead of people like miss cheetah blaming players for getting muted instead of what this kind guy has just said. ALOT of players will find happiness in this statement but hopefully u find a fix for the muted players :confused: THANKS MATTHEW looks like some people know how to represent ;D strong text

u were DISCRIMINATING against players just cuz they were muted instead of addressing a bug till u found out how many people were affected. LOL u patronized over a dozen people in that threadā€¦IM SURE BLIZZARD READ IT hahaha

ā€¦ Matthew was responding to MY question about the Muted bug. Pretending he brought it up on his own out of the blue is really out there.

And from our most vocal poster in the TS thread on the Silence bug.

Yes, players are in fact responsible for their own actions resulting in a Silence. They are not, however, responsible for the bug impacting them - something I have said over and over but you insist on misrepresenting.

Oh, and yes, they did read everything I wrote. The information I provided on the Silence system was accurate. You seem to be trying to imply I did something wrong. I did not.

Misunderstood and now edited it away to not derail the post further.

edited to remove quote because poser removed source.

You were quoted only because you were part of the quote chain where I asked Matthew for the status of the Silence bug - and you thanked me for looking out for the silenced players.

1 Like

Nvm my post. I can see you were replying to someone else and just quoted me. Apologizes from me and will edit out my reply. Am a bit tired after the holiday and rushed a bit too much. So sorry and hope you are having a great holiday yourself.

1 Like

I know. The way I formatted it was confusing. I should have enclosed all the quotes from the conversation in one big block, but that messes up the attributions.

You actually have been willing to take responsibility for your own actions, have remained polite on the forums, and encouraged others to remain polite. And yes, I agree you deserve an answer on the Silence bug. That is why I had asked about it and quoted the chain showing that. Sorry for any confusion on that.

1 Like

Me too. I was ( as written ) a bit too hastey on the keys. I just thought you were replying to me, but glancing back, I could see you just quoted me and nothing else.
This is my last reply, so people can be updated on the main subject, so again, sorry for my outburst. Have been a busy time, but should not be an excuse.
Thanks again for understanding and the help and time you give , happy holidays :slight_smile:

1 Like

I havenā€™t grouped or been in d3 in past few days much. Enjoying time with family and the holidays. Where do we stand with regard to the season join bug?

It seems to have improved lately, as far as I can tell.
I havenā€™t seen the Unknown (lvl 0) in a while and Iā€™ve been able to switch characters and Resume with no problems.
Invite/Request Invite/Join seems to be working, as well.
OFC I probably just jinxed myself. :slight_smile: