Only available to party leader

Well, after I login into game. It show “only available to party leader” what should I do?

There are two options.

1. Glitch that can be resolved by restarting the game, switching characters, or even activating/deactivating pets.

2. If you are Silenced in ANY Blizzard games, there is a bug that prevents you from making a game in D3. You will have to wait until the Silence is over. If you feel the Silence is in error you can appeal to have a GM review the chat logs that were attached to the report. Appealing a Silence, Suspension, or Ban - Blizzard Support

1 Like

Someone in the german forum posted the info, that a gamemaster told him, “this is a part of the silencing” (–> not a bug, but a feature). If you are silenced, you additionaly won’t be able to play D3.
Either this is a wrong information or the expression “silenced” is missleading.

That does not make logical sense and defeats the purpose of a Silence as opposed to a suspension. It also contradicts what we were told here by multiple people on the US forums. Also contradicts what I was directly told by the US CM - AND there is a bug request in to the Battlenet team to fix it - which would not happen if it was not a Bug.

I would argue that the CS support staff who answer tickets and appeals, are not likely to have information from the Devs and Bnet team directly. I mean that is how it currently works - in that you can’t play D3 - but it is not by design.

I find that because D3 does not really have support, that the ticket teams don’t know a lot about it. Until I hear from someone on the US side on the Diablo team (not a GM who takes tickets), I am going to go with the original info that it is a bug that as not intended.

Me asking about when they fixed a similar game bug -

Diablo Game Producer replying to me

Tech Support replying in the TS thread.

All further threads have been placed on the Bug Report forum.

2 Likes