Repost - List of Bugs After Maintenance 9/10 and 9/28

Blizzard bug or Q & A people can contact me by email.

I will help you to see all of these hundreds of bugs your company created with the Bnet Services mini patch a while back.

I am not on your network at Blizzard HQ.

So,

I am the one that can replicate all the bugs.

Contact me and we can talk on your created Discord channel.
I will work with you doing what ever you say and want me to do in creating these replicated bugs.

Let’s get this done before S19 start please!

This happened to me tonight and nothing has worked.
I was invited by a friend and clan member during a challenge rift and left the invite run out. Afterward (and maybe before? I didn’t notice) my clan and friends list are mostly saying “unknown” instead of their class.

People appear as non-season in clan members list, but seasonal in chat window, except about 2-3 players. :tired_face:

error 315000 is not repaired for half a year, but everything works for a blizzard)

error 315000 aka Blizzard Stole your account. Hopefully they can sweep this under the rug before a few youtube use it as easy speculation for views

Imagine not telling players why you are banning them

The issue started in mid October 2019. That is less than 2 months ago, not half a year. Blizzard has acknowledged it is a bug. While you should be silenced, you should still be able to start a game unless you were actually suspended (an option they do have).

When you got silenced you would have received an email telling you about it. If you did not, check your spam folders. If you feel the silence was in error you can appeal Blizzard Support - Appealing a Silence, Suspension, or Ban

P.S. Profanity, even masked, is not allowed on the forums, nor is spamming the same thing over and over in multiple threads. It certainly does not help your case.

EDIT - given your comments about getting lawyers involved, you will want to have your legal team directly contact Blizzard’s legal team. I think the email is legal@blizzard.com

Oh, and both you and your lawyer will want to read the dispute resolution policy to find out how to get started. It has the mailing address for the legal documents.

2 Likes

My friends and I (8 players in total) are experiencing the following issued during Season 19:

• In a party menu, other players’ characters and portraits sometimes do not show up.
  • Often times, friends list shows players playing level 0 “unknown” character.
  • Sometimes, players with “quick join” enabled do not appear on the quick join list on the bottom right of the main screen, even though both players are online and in the same gamemode.
  • On the friends list, sometimes players who are playing seasonal characters don’t have the season icon displayed. They show up just like nonseason friends with the diablo icon instead of the green leaf. This is not uniform. Some of my friends have the season icon. Some don’t (even though they’re playing season).
  • When you invite someone to your party, sometimes you will get a message in chat saying “this player cannot join the party because they are not eligible for the current content”, even though they clearly are.

Any news regarding those nearly 3 months old issues?

Same issue here. Stuck as busy and cant join my HC friends cus it says they are not playing hardcore.

Yeah I’m having the same issue as everyone regarding level 0 and saying all people are level 0 and unknown location.

Also as of today for 10 sec or so intermittantly my character is non responsive, just standing in one spot. The ping to the server is a solid 20, and the monsters seem to be moving normally.

I Can’t invite or request invite to vast majority of my friends list when they have been online longer than me since they’re in season but my game says they are in non-season even when i restart. This problem has been seriously frustrating for the past 3 months. I normally don’t care much about bugs, but this is not just breaking the game… It’s breaking THE GAME’S COMMUNITY and is unacceptable. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LEECH BOUNTIES??? I should at least be able to complain about bugs while i’m playing with my friends… I REALLY LIKE THE RECENT CHANGES TO THE GAME but I can’t enjoy them. It’s a shame. And of course we can’t play locally. Blizzard, disgusting!

Any updates? These things have been going on for almost 3 months now. Not sure why the new season was allowed to start with so many bugs previously existing for some time now.

1 Like

Also as of today for 10 sec or so intermittantly my character is non responsive, just standing in one spot. The ping to the server is a solid 20, and the monsters seem to be moving normally.

In town it seems fine, but in a rift I experience this issue. Was working fine last night.

Whats weird is it only seems to be happening on my demon hunter, when i use my sader it seems ok

EDIT: Found out it is when you have stone gauntlets equipped, it stops you from shooting when it hits 5 stacks

this is not true its ACTUALLY a bug…and u said so on our other post LOL wow she is really out of the loop. HMmmm follow this post

S-19 Group Join Bug - #197 by MissCheetah-1661 <this is where she admits it. :slight_smile:

Hi there. I would like to tell from a bug i didnt find in this list: The first and second Item in my bag cant be removed. so the place is always full and i cant use the items… i have to be very sensitive with the complete first row above in my bag to get the things off. Only if i take the computermouse in the right under corner of the items in this row, i can remove them. but not the first two.
But like i said… i think until about one week the first two places in my bag are full and cant be removed…

Hi Nala :

If you are using Windows 10, try changing the display mode… for example, if you use “Fullscreen”, try switching to “Windowed (Fullscreen)”.

To change the display mode, from the main Diablo III menu, do Esc,OPTIONS.

It’s been a few months and it seems like a lot of bugs have been fixed, or their occurrence greatly reduced. However, a few new bugs appeared, relating to clan and communities. Here are my updated list:

Group Join Bug from September, 2018 Maintenance:

This looks like the only bug that still remains from the September maintenance. But it is very serious and can happen in a variety of ways. Basically, the problem is that often times, when you invite another player to a party (whether that player is your friend or not), the player is unable to join and is bugged in one of the following ways:

1. The invited player, upon clicking the accept invite button, remains in their previous party, but he is able to chat with the new group. Usually, the solution is to manually click “exit game,” which takes the player to the group menu screen, and then click “resume game.”
  2. The invited player, upon clicking accept invite, gets stuck in the new group’s menu screen, with both “resume game” and “leave party” greyed out. Hovering over the “resume game” button shows the message “entering game.” This usually lasts for around 10 seconds, then the player will get an error message and the resume game button will be available to click.
  3. There are also many cases where the invited player simply cannot join the new party at all. In the new party, the player’s invite appears pending (with 3 dots under their profile), but once they get bugged, the party leader cannot cancel the invite. This bugged pending invite takes an extra player slot, which prevents the party from inviting other people. We have figured out a fix that works almost 100% of the time - When this happens, the party leader has to pass the lead to another player, and leave the game AND the party. This will actually cancel the bugged pending invite. Then, the new party leader can invite everyone back into the game.

The third problem is the most serious, and requires the most work to get around. I have also figured out how to greatly reduce the frequency of the pending invite getting bugged - basically, when a player joins a new party, one action has to happen at one time; more than one actions happening at once almost always leads to bugged invites.

This means that if Player A requests invite, and Player B sends invite at roughly the same time, Player A will likely be bugged. If Player A chooses to quick join Player B’s game, while Player B sends an invite at the same time, it will almost certainly be bugged. If Players A and B invite each other at the same time, it’s also likely to be bugged.

From playing with many different groups and people (some friends and some not), I have found that the safest way is for everyone in the group to be friends with each other. When a player invites others to their game, other players must refrain from requesting invite or quick joining. Although this greatly reduces the frequency of bugs, bugged invites can still happen occasionally.

New bugs from the Last 1-2 Months

1. Communities are bugged for a lot of people. According to some reports, the problem might stem from trying to leave a community while not being in the chat channel. When a community is bugged, you cannot join channel or leave. Clicking either of these will result in the error “You cannot leave this community. You are not a member. (Code 319000).”
    If you go to the communities panel, search for that community, and click “leave community” from there, and if you restart the game, sometimes the community will disappear from your list. But afterwards, it usually comes back, bugged as before.
  2. Clan feature is bugged for some people. The clan shows “0 Members Online.” You cannot open the clan panel at all, or send message in clan chat. Hovering over the clan shows the message “This clan is unavailable at this time.”

Long Standing Bugs:

1. If a player is invited to a game in which the party leader is not their friend, they often get stuck for a long time or end up in the party menu and have to manually click “resume game” to enter the game.
  2. When you invite someone to your party, sometimes you will get a message in chat saying “this player cannot join the party because they are not eligible for the current content”, even though they clearly are. They usually get stuck for a while and eventually are able to get in.
  3. When a friend is in GR 150, it doesn’t show up in friends list. It will only say "Greater Rift Tier - "

2020, a virus is breaking out in the world, the blizzard still doesn’t care about the players, how the game didn’t work and doesn’t work, how the unsubscribed support unsubscribed and unsubscribes, will it be interesting to sell Diablo 4 in general with such a disdainful attitude?

2 Likes

Impossible to invite Friend tonight.
We are Seasonal… We layed without problems yesterday, but now I don’t see him on friends list.
I don’t see the menu with the three “add player” slots…
My friend see me but when he try to join he have the message “an error occured while entering game”…

I have been playing Diablo for years and can’t wait for Diablo 4, but we started with season 28 recently and have been doing rifts, currently on torment 12. This is being played on the PS 5 console, the reason for my email to you is that while in the rift diablo randomly appears without any warning, and as I am playing player 1 as soon as he appears I die, this happens more than 10 times in a rift, can you explain to me why this happens??? as he does not do this with player two if he comes for player 2 he normally gives a warning, but not with me, I find this very annoying and frustrating. PLEASE SUPPLY ANSWERS FOR THIS REASON.

This is PC Bug Report. PC does not have the Nemesis ‘feature’ that is in consoles.
You should post in one of the two Console sub forums.

1 Like