S-19 Group Join Bug

I’m very aware of how long this has been going on. But, I’m not going to report that I’m having an issue if I’m not having an issue (or didn’t notice it — on my end.   )

I check the forums daily. So, I’m not as late as you think. I only posted now because I only recently discovered i, too, was having this issue. And to let Blizzard know it’s still happening.

Have a nice day!   C’ya…    

I can see the season icon in the top right corner of the screen (in the green), but I can’t click on it.
Even though I create new seasonal characters, everything is the same

You’re not supposed to be able to click on it. There are 4 possible icons that show above the mini-Map. You only see 3 of them at any one time.

1. — Mouse-over this icon to see the current Season Journey Chapter you’re working on. Clicking on it will open your Season Journey Window.

1. — Mouse-over this icon to see the current Community Event Buff. You cannot click this icon.

1. — This icon verifies that you are playing a Seasonal Character. You can mouse-over it, but cannot click it.

1. — This icon verifies that you are playing a Hardcore Seasonal Character. You can mouse-over it, but cannot click it.

I sure hope this gets fixed soon.

This is a picture of my character. There is no icon to see the current Season Journey Chapter
haaps://i.imgur.com/zC4VGsZ.png <—replace “haaps” with “https”

My apologies. I thought you meant you were seeing this: , but couldn’t click on it.

For the issue you’re describing, check out this thread by @Maskraider and see if it helps: Season Journey and Achievement Bug [Solution]

Fixed yours: https://i.imgur.com/zC4VGsZ.png

To post a link to your screenshot:

1. Upload your image to a free image-hosting website, like Imgur.
  2. Paste the “Direct Link” to your image in your post.
  3. Select the link you just pasted and click the </> button on the Reply Editor toolbar.
  4. Click Reply.

Your link will look similar to this: https://i.imgur.com/6PIA4Ul.jpg

1 Like

Morning everyone,

Wanted to make sure we stayed on top of communication for this bug. We’re continuing to look at this daily and trying fixes internally.

We’ve narrowed it down specifically due to the players presence and the party leader losing this presence with other people throughout a gameplay session. A quick and easy way to force an update is to switch onto a non-seasonal character and switch back to the Seasonal character you’d like to play.

We’ll let you know more updates as we go along

5 Likes

Is this related to those whom cannot play / muted…? Cause we hear nothing for almost 2 months now.

Are you saying the patch that will automatically install if we do the above?

No, that is not what was said. There is no patch yet.

Switching characters updates the social presence status during the gameplay session so that the game properly detects season/non season status.

No. You are quite familiar with the two current bugs. This has nothing to do with the Bug causing Muted players to be unable to make games. The last Blue comment in the TS thread on your issue was 3 days ago. If they had new news, they would have shared it.

This works some of the time, but not all the time.

I’ve had 8 launchers loaded as I look at my Task Manager.
I only load one launcher so this is part of the bug.

When a player has been doing gr’s/bounties/rifts for a few hours there is nothing that they can do to fix their social status.
Even rebooting the computer will not fix it some times.

This could have been the same issue / fix that was needed for both. Perhaps they would fix both things. Over 30 days and nothing. That is beginning to be unacceptable.

1 Like

I want to mention that joining and leaving communities & clans causes problems too; Once you join, you can leave, but you can’t rejoin because you’re already a part of that community or clan, but then you cant leave it either because you’ve already a left it. leaving you out but unable to get back in because your still in, but you’re not because you ain’t;

Thanks for your efforts!! I hope this helps!

1 Like

We have long had issues that pop up with joining and leaving communities, or an error related to that. You are right that there seems to be in an increase in issues in the past 24 hours. There is a recent thread on the Bug Report forum that you might want to add your voice to.

You cannot leave this community. You are not a member.
(Code 319000)

1 Like

Thank a lot!
i resolved it with delete cache and reinstall the battle.net

1 Like

You’re very welcome.  

Good to hear and good hunting!  

1 Like

Tested this morning with a 3 man party.

When the bug is present the party leader can see party members are lvl 0, Start Game button is greyed out, tooltip says “xxx player has not unlocked Torment xx difficulty”.

Asking affected players to switch to a non seasonal chr then switch back to their seasonal chr will clear the bug.

1 Like

Hey all,

Wanted to follow up again so we’re keeping constant communication. We’re currently testing a fix and we’ll know by tomorrow if we’re good.

The fix would deal with a multitude of issues:

• Level 0 in Clans/Communities/Friends List
  • Party bug where it states Non-Seasonal Characters can not play with Seasonal Characters.

I know this one has taken a while, and we want to express our thanks and happiness towards the community helping so much with information and support.

We’ll have more information tomorrow and we’ll update everyone

13 Likes

*Eats fix*

1 Like

I would like to acknowledge Blizzard for opening communication and what appears to be a new investment in D3. I was feeling like a discarded consumer who was a nuisance for loving D3. I feel much better towards Blizzard and D3 now. Keep up the good work.

3 Likes