S-19 Group Join Bug

Thank a lot!
i resolved it with delete cache and reinstall the battle.net

1 Like

You’re very welcome.  

Good to hear and good hunting!  

1 Like

Tested this morning with a 3 man party.

When the bug is present the party leader can see party members are lvl 0, Start Game button is greyed out, tooltip says “xxx player has not unlocked Torment xx difficulty”.

Asking affected players to switch to a non seasonal chr then switch back to their seasonal chr will clear the bug.

1 Like

Hey all,

Wanted to follow up again so we’re keeping constant communication. We’re currently testing a fix and we’ll know by tomorrow if we’re good.

The fix would deal with a multitude of issues:

• Level 0 in Clans/Communities/Friends List
  • Party bug where it states Non-Seasonal Characters can not play with Seasonal Characters.

I know this one has taken a while, and we want to express our thanks and happiness towards the community helping so much with information and support.

We’ll have more information tomorrow and we’ll update everyone

13 Likes

*Eats fix*

1 Like

I would like to acknowledge Blizzard for opening communication and what appears to be a new investment in D3. I was feeling like a discarded consumer who was a nuisance for loving D3. I feel much better towards Blizzard and D3 now. Keep up the good work.

3 Likes

Thank you! This level of communication is so so so so refreshing.

You have idea how much better this makes my life/forum experience.

2 Likes

Not only communication but action, it is that issues are being addressed and solutions are being delivered in clear view.

1 Like

Well, Matthew C. It looks like Diablo Classic Team needs to rewrite the D3 group code to fix this Bnet Services problem.

Thank you for the extra communication. This is better than it has been since day one of vanilla. It is very refreshing to see you posting. Thanks again!!!

Not True at All!
Blizzard had regular Tavern Talks where we learned alot about the game and what was coming.
During the first 4 years or so of Diablo III there was a lot of communication.
That all stopped 3 years ago or so, when the ppl sitting in board rooms that know not much about anything declared D3 a mistake.

Are you still planning an update for today?

Hey Gimpzor,

The goal is for today, yes. We don’t want to give a specific time, but we’ll communicate patch notes and get it out soon.

2 Likes

I sure do hope it fixes it man… been very annoying since it ever popped up for most of us!

Did the update.

Guess I have to wait for everyone else online to do the same!

A few in clan have updated yet HC still shows as NS SC.

Patch notes are out / only for the season exploit / nothing listed from the group bugging or displaying non - season and season… Some more waiting I guess.

1 Like

Hey all,

Just want to clarify the patch notes. The 2.6.7b Patch will not fix the Seasonal/Non-Seasonal Group Bug. We’re still having that in testing today and will have an update very soon.

Thanks

3 Likes

Ty Matthew for that quick response. Its next leveling of communication. Big respect - keep up the good work!

1 Like

That is unfortunate;

I mean this in the way that I was hoping the patch would help the issue while at the same time understanding its a complex issue that can’t be solved with a simple click of a mouse.

I am hopeful, not hateful.

Same feeling here.

The rush to fix something only one person or a dozen are guilty of and not hurrying the fix for group bug play is sad indeed.

Blizzard needs to know what are priorities and what are not as important.