Friend list viewing

The friend list keeps showing me friend as level 0 and unknown characters. And now not showing the season green leaf icon.
It has been as least 3 months since the patch released in early September that totally destroyed this system.
Forgive me not doing much search, but I’m wondering is blz even aware of that bug? I think fixing this bug is supposed to have highest priority.

1 Like

Yes. Please view the recent Blizzard threads via the Blizz tracker tab on the forum.

Yeah they did do some fix shortly after that patch released where they fixed the group join bug (and some clan things I believe), but the level 0 and unknown bug still left there till now.

That post I linked was from TODAY. Please read it.

1 Like

I KNOW THAT’S THERE AND IT IS POSTED TODAY.
I’m just curious about what kind of patch can destroy the group system and why they didn’t have started a fix till TODAY.

1 Like

If you have been paying attention to the thread, they a have been working on, and tried, fixes now for weeks. So far they have not fix it but have kept us updated.

PS. Don’t be shocked if this is merged into the main thread I liked. When you search you can find the proper thread to post in vs making a new one on the same topics.

2 Likes

Yeah this thread started 17 days ago and the problem started around the beginning of last season.
And I do appreciate that they really read the forum and reply for some of our requests though. Nice work.

Yes they are aware and dont care. Its been months.