Can't leave Communities

I right click on community I want to remove and I get this error.
I log out and log back in and community is still there.

Screen Shot:
https://i.imgur.com/9sU5L3t.png

You cannot leave this community. You are not a member.
(Code 319000)

LOL, How is it I am still in community, tho D3 says I am not?

6 Likes

I’m having the same problem. It will only let me leave a community while i’m in it. if I dis connect from chat/ community with the little green icon first, then try and manually leave the community it wont let me and gives the same error you have.

weird and annoying because I want to re join the community that i’m stuck half in half out with. but it wont let me leave or re join.

1 Like

I have got the same problem.
I want to quit the community “Rainbow Goblin Hunt” but it always shows code 319000.
Please fix it.
Thank you.

1 Like

I can confirm this problem as well; thank you.

1 Like

I too am still having this issue trying to leave communities.
The only thing I can do is mute the community, but I want it out of my lists entirely.

1 Like

Here I thought I was the only crazy one having this issue. I have two communities in my list that I am trying to leave when I see the same error message. Oy Vey.

1 Like

To make it even more strange is:

I’ve been able to leave a few communities, but one just gives the impossible error message:

You cannot leave this community. You are not a member.
(Code 319000)

1 Like

I have to necro this post because this problem still persists. Now I’m stuck in a bunch of communities where I can neither leave nor see the chat. When I try to leave, I get “You cannot leave this community. You are not a member. (Code 319000).”

Please fix.

2 Likes

As usual in this game - nothing gets fixed, only more bugs created

2 Likes

I tried to leave a community, then re-join it, and I am getting an error:
“You cannot leave this community. You are not a member. (Code 319000)”

2 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/nq5C5uA.png

Still Broken

1 Like

Same issue here, very annoying

2 Likes

I’ve got the same problem.

2 Likes

I need to necro this. Blizzardvision pls fix this?

2 Likes

Same problems here.

My ingame communities are bugged. i cannot leave or join new ones and chat functions are unavailible. for example if i leave a community i get the following error: You cannot leave the community: you are not a member code 319000

2 Likes

Same issue same error code. Did not help to log in a different region. Did either not help to delete cache and start repair.

1 Like

Can you tell the com when you are rdy to fix this bug?