Ploot is pickit

Fair for who ? The lazy.

fair1

/fɛː/

adjective

treating people equally without favouritism or discrimination.

Yeah life ain’t that buddy.

1 Like

I’m not your friend you are a joke.

Convinced yet?

Why because I disagree with ploot. Your soft no wonder you want a hand out system.

Etc etc etc.

3 Likes

Almost every single thing you say.

You spent time actually putting that post together? Why do you ploot advocates do that? All your arguments just seem to be a selectively edited list of other peoples comments, put together in such a way where you can control what the narrative is. This is a common thing you guys do and I don’t understand it?

2 Likes

I muted him and his spam. They throw tantrums because we don’t want ploot.

2 Likes

Quite right, I got two muted myself.

In theory it’s against the rules btw

At least against the: End user License agreement

https://www.blizzard.com/en-us/legal/fba4d00f-c7e4-4883-b8b9-1b4500a402ea/blizzard-end-user-license-agreement

Prohibited Commercial Uses: Exploit, in its entirety or individual components, the Platform for any purpose not expressly authorized by Blizzard, including, without limitation (i) playing the Game(s) at commercial establishments (subject to Section 1.B.v.3.); (ii) gathering in-game currency, items, or resources for sale outside of the Platform or the Game(s); (iii) performing in-game services including, without limitation, account boosting or power-leveling, in exchange for payment; (iv) communicating or facilitating (by text, live audio communications, or otherwise) any commercial advertisement, solicitation or offer through or within the Platform; or (v) organizing, promoting, facilitating, or participating in any event involving wagering on the outcome, or any other aspect of, Blizzard’s Games, whether or not such conduct constitutes gambling under the laws of any applicable jurisdiction, without authorization.

1 Like

I think it’s clear after a dozen+ threads, half of them started by you extraneously for no apparent reason, that that is not possible.

This thread in particular seems extremely absurd. Loot allocation and pickit are actually almost opposites rather than the same thing. One attempts to guarantee a single person gets maximal loot while the other attempts to distribute it more evenly.

5 Likes

Factual statement is factual.

The PLOOT crowd want handouts and don’t want to work for it.

Their arguments are Centered around the belief that they lack the skills to farm anything solo and have to be carried to items.

3 Likes

It’s community, don’t assume I’m doing nothing.

Ploot is never needed.

1 Like

Ploot is pick it 12.5% of the time
And
Ploot is anti-pick it 87.5% of the time

In FFA pick it can be pick it 100% of the time

Great Logic Stravos, but again can’t ask too much from a purist

3 Likes

Pickit is a third party script that automatically picks up items from a pre determined list and puts them in your inventory before they even appear visually on the screen.

Ploot is a loot system designed by the developers of a game to try and make looting fair.

1 Like

Once again, im no Ploot advocate, i coundt care less if its not implemented but i can see the advantages and see that theres no disadvantage

• it allows players to focus on killing monsters rather to waiting to jump on loot
  • i greatly cuts leechers

Disadvantage? only if you are a cheater or a jerk

• Reduces Bot loot by 87.5% in full games
  • Kills ninja looting
  • Kills Pickit
3 Likes

Waste of time trying to actually answer the original post. He didn’t make it to get a legitimate answer. Its just a forum for him and his buddies to spam out their opinions again.

its funny how its always the same that automatically and quickly upvote eachother, they are like Twitter Activists… aggressive, illogical, Mobbing