[Main Thread] Problem Loading Game License Code 395000 / Error 300016

I cannot log into Diablo 3, instead I receive “There was a problem loading the game license. Please try again. Code 395000”

I CAN successfully log into WoW, Overwatch, and Call of Duty MW.

I have tried restarting my Modem/Router and I checked the network connection to make sure everything is stable.

I have rebooted the PC and made sure nothing in the background could be the cause, and that also includes checking my security/antivirus.

I am on Version2.6.9.68722 which is showing as the most up to date version.

30 Likes

Same thing is happening to me. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game on a different drive. I was able to log into euro server no problem. US servers, I get the error. I think its something to do with authentication on the US stuff. I haven’t logged in for over a year and just wanted to get the anniversary wings. Hopefully it’s fixed soon.

8 Likes

Oh dang well I hope they fix it because I’m doing the same thing as you. I’m trying to log in after a year or so as well for the anniversary wings. xD I was about to uninstall then reinstall D3 but I guess I will hold off on that for now. I did try the repair though and had no luck. Thanks for the response!

6 Likes

Just popping in here to say that it’s happening to me too. Rebooted, repaired, reinstalled. Nothing. Hope this gets resolved soon!

Edit: I’m on US Servers

3 Likes

Same Problem here as well.

2 Likes

Same problem here. Seems to be a US server issues. Europe worked.

3 Likes

Same here in Latin America, i see the 20years aniversary and try play some D3 and just have 395000 too :frowning:

1 Like

Same here. Installed game after a few years and nothing.

2 Likes

Not getting this specific error but it is not allowing me to start a game. It says “Only available to party leader” but I’m not in a party. Was silenced in game over a joke yesterday. Perhaps it’s related to that being that I’m seeing a different sort of error?

EDIT: I am also Americas region

1 Like

Same thing for me as well. I was getting the 395000 error. Wanted to log in for the wings and also had gained some interest in the upcoming new season so was gonna get on for a bit just to refresh some things and mess around.
I am able to log in to EU and Asia just fine (with no carry over characters and such obviously.) I haven’t been on in over a year as well. Some other people in this thread mentioned the same thing.
After trying to log in to EU and Asia I tried logging in to Americas again and now I’m getting “There was a problem logging in to Diablo III. (Code 300016)”. Hopefully there is a resolution to this. I’ve tried all sorts of things all day to get some sort of fix but nothing has worked for me. At least it’s comforting knowing I’m not the only one having issues. :wink:

1 Like

Same, at one point it said it detected suspicious activity but there was none. Changed my password, still locked out.

1 Like

I just came back to play today and at least I’m not the only one with this issue. Frustrating since I was going to run it for a stream and ended up having me play something else and see this after I’ve finished. Do I need to re-install? or is there something else we can do?

1 Like

Happened to me too. Just wanted to check out the next season and stuff and I try to get in and this error occurs. I’ve also been playing all other games. It’s only D3

1 Like

Same here, have anyone fix it?

1 Like

Same error, haven’t logged on in nearly a year.

what’s going on?!?

1 Like

Still an issue for everyone? 12 hrs later still unable to log in

1 Like

Same issue here as well. Have tried updating the game, battle net and PC reboot. All my other internet/gaming services working without issue.

1 Like

Mine is also broken, Haven’t played the game in months- Decided to download and get on and 395000

1 Like

Came back about a year or so to get the wings today and got this 395000 crap.

LOOK AT MY ACCOUNT DETAILS ACTIVISON. I HAVE BOTH LICENSE FOR THE BASE GAME AND EXPAC PLUS THE NECRO PACK.

WHERE’S MY GAME?!?!?!

Thank you for your time.

EDIT @6:59 est

Now I get the 300016 error

C’mon Activision use that money and fix the problems here.

2 Likes

Fresh install on a new computer, haven’t logged on in a few years though.

Four hours later I’m still getting error codes 395000 and 300016.

I repaired, uninstalled, reinstalled twice each, changed the launcher to 32-bit and back - no dice.

2 Likes