Problem loading game license - USA

I just reinstalled diablo 3 today to hop on and check the game out, I haven’t played since season 17 or so. I keep getting this message

“There was a problem loading the game license. Please try again. Code 395000”

If I swap to euro or asia realm characters load fine(I have no toons on those realms) I googled this issue and tried various things and none have worked. I tried switching to 32bit from 64 in hopes it would do something to no avail. I have scan/repaired the game file, reinstalled onto a different HD even. I feel like this is a connection issue and not one on my end but I don’t know what else to try at this point.

Does anyone else know anything I can do to fix this or get on? I do not have the necromancer expansion but that shouldn’t matter. You should be able to login without it just not have that content, also the fact I can get on eu/asia servers makes no sense.

edit - I did want to add that prior to this about an hour before I had to verify my battle net account with a code because of the lengthy time in between login(years) and once I did that I was fine. But this doesn’t answer why I could get on eu/asia but not USA.

5 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Problem Loading Game License Code 395000 / Error 300016