I walked into my local grocery store today

I walked into the grocery store today and saw these nice juicy looking apples for sale. Although I don’t like apples and I only intended to buy oranges. The grocery store doesn’t sell them. I bought the apples anyways. I then proceeded to find the producer of the apples and said.

“I don’t want apples! Give me oranges!”

The producer replies, “well sir, we produce apples. If you did not want to eat apples, why would you buy them?”

This infuriates me. I start telling all the customers of the grocery store “you are the minority! They should sell you oranges instead!”
“Why?” Some ask in reply.

“Because I like oranges more! In fact, I bought this bag of apples that I don’t like, just to show you how much don’t like apples! The grocery store only has room to sell one kind of fruit and it should be oranges, because I want them!” I exclaimed.

That’s you, yes you, the person that bought Diablo 2 resurrected claiming you even played Diablo 2. Bought the remastered version in hopes of changing it. You share the same logic as the person who bought the apples even though they don’t like them and thinks everyone else should be forced to buy oranges instead.

Logic where? None to be seen here.

I hope at the very least both parties get what they want. I do not want to be forced to buy an orange as much as you don’t want to buy apples. Just don’t make much sense why you bought a bag knowing you didn’t like it, is all…

39 Likes

Second bullet: “Classic gameplay—the same Diablo II you know and love, preserved.”

Please dear Blizzard get this game out so we can see that you mean preserved… Please oh please.

14 Likes

It was stated by devs, there will be no changes apart from graphic… all those topics crying for personal loot or other unrealistic changes we should ignore and let the kids cry

31 Likes

Music to my ears fellas! (Or ladies!)

2 Likes
3 Likes

Hopefully you’re correct and I won’t be forced to buy the gala! With the assumption there is only one version of the game however. The one that is classic, true and authentic to Diablo 2. Makes no sense that people who did not like it, literally purchased a product they don’t like. There is no argument sadly for this illogical point of view.

1 Like

Side note: Honeycrisp apples are the bee’s knees.

Darn straight. It is the Cadillac of apples.

Diablo 3 players is crying too much, a lot of them want things to be easy and can’t even play a competition game such as Diablo 2.

7 Likes

LOL I believe it. I saw one suggestion to add rifts to Diablo 2. I almost barfed on my keyboard.

11 Likes

Scratches head contemplatively

Screenshot of Blizzard Survey - Diablo II: Resurrected / General Discussion - Diablo 3 Forums

Reads Blizzard’s interview

How Diablo 2: Resurrected is calling on the spirit of the original ARPG | PCGamesN

Scratches head more…

What about a string of garlic

1 Like

That’s sick. They want to turn the failed Diablo 3 into Diablo 2.

I’m getting so frustrated to watch these people suggesting things like this. Diablo 3 players think D2:R is a entire new game.

5 Likes

That’s because if a large group of people marched in the grocery store and started demanding oranges, they would be smart to at least consider all options. Does not mean the owner of the grocery store ever intended of selling oranges. Especially is the grocery store, was you know, a big greedy corporation perhaps?

2 Likes

If D2:R had a two week downtime between ladders, I could easily complete the D3 seasonal journey during those two weeks. D2 on the other hand it takes me a solid month to month and a half to get a good character going. (I can play maybe 1-2 hours a night) D3 used to be a difficult and entertaining game, now the game is so easy it almost plays itself.

The last thing I want is for the progression in D2 to be EZnerfed like D3 was.

2 Likes

Please, absolutely nothing that resembles Diablo 3 outside of the fact it has the Barb and Necro.

2 Likes

I think most D2 players would disagree with you as auto-gold pickup and shared stash are in D3 and not D2.

Ahhh you caught me. Let’s change the whole game.

lmao. its hilarious you think the D2R devs had ANYTHING to do with blizzard sending out that survey. if you watch the D2R deep dive, you know, the place where you ACTUALLY get word straight from the D2R devs mouths. You can clearly see none of the devs are on board with changes either survey suggests. So zero chance they even wanted that survey to go out, let alone them making huge changes when they’ve literally said the exact opposite live at blizzcon. lmao

4 Likes

hmmm… I trust MissCheetah’s knowledge on this issue.