Queue lines - what is going on

To answer your question, they said queues (among other systems recently implemented) are temporary until they have long-term fixes figured out. We can only go by what they say. Anyone claiming to know something else is full of crap.

We do.

If all you see are posts about queue times over and over, people will AVOID purchasing this game UNTIL it is properly corrected, and then they go AWAY.

It seems the ONLY motivation that is here is LOSS of REVENUE, they are still selling this game as if there is not a problem right now (which there IS) and PC is in a much better position than Console, and they are SCREWED right now.

They keep deleting the posts as that is bad for image. They are certainly trying to sweep this under the rug, and if you let it happen, you will NEVER, EVER get a fix for this.

Their FIX is the queue, until enough people quit so that their half-baked release with poor network capacity is ALL that is EVER paid for and done.

2 Likes

Currently 45 minutes into Que. WHY IS YOUR 2.3 BILLION DOLLARS OF PROFIT not enough to provide servers for players? Do you understand that you are killing you player base? Is that the goal? Is Activision trying to just kill Blizzard completely? I cant even play solo play while I wait. Because for some stupid reason you WANT US TO WAIT IN QUE. ITS SO STUPID.

2 Likes

so ive been 507 in the queue for 6 hours. i went to my kids soccer game. washed dishes. took a shower. took a breif nap. am i doing this wrong?

I just don’t believe you. It took me 1.5 hours to go from 550 to in. So shrug.

It took 1hour and 37 minutes to PLAY THE GAME I PAID FOR . WHY IS YOUR 2.3 BILLION DOLLARS OF PROFIT not enough to provide servers for players? Do you understand that you are killing you player base? Is that the goal? Is Activision trying to just kill Blizzard completely? I cant even play solo play while I wait. Because for some stupid reason you WANT US TO WAIT IN QUE. ITS SO STUPID.

Please use small words in your explanation, So we simple players can understand.

One Blue post would be great… Just one.

Actually when Blue shows up all the treads get locked.

waited in queue and game crashed and went back multiple times. Do i need to change something? it worked better a couple of weeks ago, havent played since then.

I open the game, I wait in the queue and it crashes. I re-open the game and I am back at the end of the queue.
I checked all the listed possible causes of the game crashing and none of them seem to apply.
It has been 4 hours I have been trying to get online now.

I would like a solution or a refund on the game.

This is the 3rd time over the course of a few days I have sat in queue for over an hour only to be brought into the single player character screen

SoI click back over to Online and it puts me right back into the queue to wait another 1-2 hours??

What is being done about this? Its been 10 days since we had a blue post addressing the server issues. I want to know honestly does this seem acceptable to you? Is everyone really OK with this?

11 Likes

No it’s pathetic and they know it

3 Likes

I am also outraged by this.

BUILD MORE PYLONS FFS.
So what if the amount of players is a fluke,
set up more servers to take the load,
god forbid you should lose a dollar.

I feel I have been punished again for loving a game…
It’s 2021 Blizzard, you wont survive this shizz much longer,
when you keep treading on those who loves you.

My launch has been abysmal.
You did a great job at the game IMHO.
It looks and feels great,
so great that PEOPLE who loves your shizz,
are playing playing like madmen.

Give us a goodie,
not for the 40 dollars,
but for the love we have and show you.

AND I’M THE CAVEMAN?!

2 Likes

they dont give a cains behind, they should at least send us updates on whats happening. maybe theyre busy partying with all our money.

I’m sorry to hear it is so many people experiencing this. Second day it has happened to me as well. Been patiently waiting for 110 minutes and experienced the same thing. My Queue time is now 200 higher than it was this morning when I started it, so perhaps around 1 or 2pm Eastern I’ll get in, barring it doesn’t happen again.

Seems like most people have been sympathetic to the server issues/ problems, but how is this getting worse?

1 Like

I can play this game i am so disappointed from Bliz…:frowning:

I’ve been in and out of queues for over 3 hours. I first started my morning being in position 506, waited until I was able to play, to try to create a game that had already existed (whoops, no biggie, I’ll just change it), to get the communication error message suggesting I should check my internet connection, cause that’s the issue…waited out the minute or so to be denied from joining any game period. I reloaded the game to be welcomed by another 200+ queue position, to be thrown into offline mode after the wait was over. This is beyond ridiculous. Can’t play a game that I paid for? And the blame is on the “modern player behavior?” I know bugs happen at launch, but this?? Should have been anticipated, I think.

It took me 1 hour and 37 minutes to join a game I HAVE PAID FOR.

WHY IS YOUR 2.3 BILLION DOLLARS OF PROFIT not enough to provide servers for players? Do you understand that you are killing you player base? Is that the goal? Is Activision trying to just kill Blizzard completely? I cant even play solo play while I wait. Because for some stupid reason you WANT US TO WAIT IN QUE. ITS SO STUPID.

Please use small words in your explanation, So we simple players can understand.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

We appreciate the continued reports and feedback regarding the queue system that has been implemented in Diablo II: Resurrected. More information regarding this change can be found in this post:

The best way to provide feedback regarding changes is to do so through the General Discussion forums. You can also find updates in the Pinned Topics.

So… I may be dense. But Blizzard had to know that this was going to have a large population of people coming back. You have also known that your servers are struggling for A MONTH. Now… I still cant quite see how you setting 60 second lockouts for misspelled/full games. or not allowing people waiting in que to play solo play. or literally ANYTHING USEFUL. other than “Sorry” “we are monitoring it”… We want to keep populations at a reasonable level… So we dont have to install PROPER INFRASTRUCTURE that would allow you to all play at the same time! But dont worry. You will only wait 1.5 hours… and then… When your game crashes. FOR NO REASON. You get to do it again!

Yippie. So fun. All you had to do was bring a 20 year old game up to the standards of 2021. And in true Blizzard/Activision fashion You did it. It feels “Harassed”. It feels cheated. And it feels like instead of putting money into keeping your players. Your CEO’s need another hedge fund.

You have killed the most loyal player base ive ever seen. Touche.

3 Likes