Drop Rates need to adapt for 4-monthed seasons

What? lol
Ladder eco is dead after max (!) 2 months.
What u anna adapt lol

Things started to get bad when they changed Dclone, making Anni practically worthless now, sunder charms flood the market, and people wanna trade LO for BER like wth… haven’t come across a Gheeds yet, and normally I’ve found at least one by now.

And thats your argument that the drops rates are fine? Wow.

1 Like

I’d be ok with drop rates increasing a bit, even though I don’t participate in in ladder seasons.

I don’t associate my manhood to grinding out video game loot and gain some sense of accomplishment when I finally get that big drop because it took so long. I definitely don’t have the time to play like it did back20 years ago. It’s a video game, not a job.

So there will be no effect for you, or anyone who uses RMT/ Shady “trading” websites with their “currencies”. It’s for legit fair players to get those items too in a week or two. Where is the problem again besides people being toxic and gate-keeping? Hmm…

Like I said, those items are necessities. Builds suck without Conviction/ Teleport/ BO/ Grief, etc. this is not greed.

Exactly LOL, I read that too. :roll_eyes:

Things get bad for RMT users or “currency hoarders”. For legit fair players? They never been any better.

Thanks for asking. The biggest three issues I see are…

1. Magic find does not work in a group. Current behavior requires the one with the MF to be the one doing the “killing blow.” I would prefer it to stack as a group. This would encourage more social farming. Its just not efficient to play with my friends.

2. Runes are far too rare. Countess rune drop special should be extended to more super uniques. Maybe the Summoner, Radament, and Hephasto? Just to name a few. Also I would prefer their upgrade tree to no longer require gems in the cube, or introduce a cube recipe to break gems back down. This would alleviate a massive deficit… for every player you think is finding things legit, there are a hundred who’ve played as many hours and never seen so much as a Pul.

3. Most unique and set items are completely useless for how rare they are. As it stands, its just like D3 where you, and many others, likely don’t even pick them up when they drop. Balancing them out to be more competitive, or giving them some use as crafting materials to get what you’re looking for would go a long way.

The drop rates are terrible in this game, because most people don’t find what they want. They’re forced to engage in a trading community that is, and always has been, extremely toxic. Full of scammers and RMTs. The value of items mostly goes over normies heads. And after thousands of hours combined between myself and my circle of friends who have played since Diablo, we have never seen a Stone of Jordan drop.

4 Likes

Good summary. Essentially it is a game for botters/ exploiters/ RMT and shady “trading” websites, yes. This is broken game design, it screws legit players. Drop rates need fixing.

1 Like

Said it since day one, drop rates in D2 are stupid Low for certain items.

1 Like

We have been saying it before release dude, anyone with common sense can see it.

I just hope Blizzard delivers. Nevermind those toxic loud minority, D2: LoD exists for them. They probably are the exploiters who benefit from legit fair players’ frustration.

1 Like

Drop rates are fine.

/thread

2 Likes

Is trading the point of the game? I thought the point of tbe game was entertainment.

some people say ubers is the hardest in the game. You can gear a char up from a ist to do ubers. AND FKING IST: yer the drope rate is to high. lower them.

I have been disagreeing with you lately, but that’s the beauty of discourse, right? Anyways, I agree with all of this, except the last part. However, imagine if there could be no bots or foul-play trading, just legit 100% players.

Do you feel the reward of finding something mega rare like a SOJ or Ber rune under these circumstances would outweigh the desire to adjust the drop rates?

Wouldn’t it be nice if every human on Earth wakes up with 1 million $ too? This is an impossible scenario that will never be achieved…

As far as I am concerned it is a broken game design that the developers need to fix. We work with what we have, and with what is within our [devs’] control.

I didn’t realize that discords to trade items with people for other items that i need was considered “shady RMT trading websites with “currencies””

I thought thats what he was saying lol, yeah the drop rates in TZ are WAY to high

no, then money would become worthless.if everyone woke up with a 80, 3 carat diamonds(which is around 1 million dollars) in there possession diamonds would be worthless

1 Like

I agree that they should do more seasonal “buffs” or bonuses of some kind just to create more hype around a ladder season. But then I don’t know if it would be fair to do something like high rune bonus season and then dump those runes back into NL.

1 Like

Drop rates needs to improve this is a fact, I see majority Liking my posts as they want it too.

Lol no, drop rates are fine and one of the reasons this game stood the test of time. Go away and take all your crappy troll suggestions with you.

This game is obviously not for you.

6 Likes

Drop rate is not a problem go Play d3 if you want lego rains from the sky

6 Likes