Drop Rates need to adapt for 4-monthed seasons

Hahaha you can notice from 100 miles away he’s just a kid not getting his way.

3 Likes

i think Zahramar may yet get disappointed in the future

4 Likes

Nice 29 posts, but I never got disappointed. Terror Zones already delivered, but we need more!

Can’t wait for more changes though, majority loves it!

29 posts but playing since diablo 1 :slight_smile:

You already stated earlier that you haven’t tried TZ too much, you don’t even seem to enjoy the latest change. So everything you say at all doesn’t make sense. Like what is your point at all bruh. You love beeing seen as a kid?

3 Likes

You bought a game you didnt like, dont want to play, and want it changed. Life is going to hit you like a ton of bricks when you grow up.

6 Likes

What do you mean? I LOVE D2R!! Just needs some more tweaking here and there.

D2 should have stayed 1.0 using your logic I guess.

So you want even more people to quit and never try?

1 Like

Zahramar stated he dont played D2R anymore, and he would not play ladder…
He is just a troll who lives in hes moms basement…

4 Likes

post 1 has 120 likes. post nr 2 has 123 likes…
So not manority ther either…
All the trolls dreams down the drain.

1 Like

Which post 1 has 120 limes?

Nevermind found the thread in question. Post 1 wanted to imcrease the drop rate. Post 2 was about not having legendaries rain from the sky.

I would suggest that drop rates could be increased without going to an extreme where they rain from the sky.

There is bueaty in grey.

Drop rates are fine. It would be better if things were even more rare, tho.

8 Likes

I don’t get this OP. Keeps talking about drop rates, but his whole argument is about the level grind. Then recommends D2:LOD which has the same drop rates?

What are you complaining about fam? We want to help you! lol

2 Likes

Just found another HR, ohm just saiyng :slight_smile: Yesterday Sur, today Ohm.

1 Like

We will see how my luck goes. At least this season I am interested in playing when in first season I just reached level 85 and quit (HC Sorc). TZ are really nice and no Immunities is such a welcomed change, I hope they buff other elements (and classes) or unnerf the charm next.

Drop rates are not fine. The majority of people who bought the game quit and won’t pay anything more for this title because of it. Making things more rare would likely cause more people to quit.

I just don’t understand this attitude that you don’t want people to have loot. You want things to be so rare that maybe only you have the items, so you can lord it over someone as bragging rights?

2 Likes

Speak your truth Baalor, and speak it loud.

Some people run RMT, or too sad to get a real job in real life so they trade “trading currencies” in shady websites for Amazon/ Steam giftcards and other things. I do not mean anyone specifically mind you, just generally speaking. It’s pathetic, but it is ruining the game for us legit fair players.

Drop rates are NOT FINE! Hopefully soon.

So you want ladder to be over in a week then? It’s been a week already and my characters are nearly geared out in BiS minus the expensive stuff like infinity/enigma/grief

Although i almost have infinity, got the runes just need to find a solid base.

The point is that the drop rates are already pretty good assuming you trade. If you don’t trade, yeah they are rough, but that’s not the point of the game.

You keep saying that but how are they not fine? Popple are finding stuff legit. Ladder is for people who can invest some time into game. If you are capable player you can have decently geared up char in week without issues.

So what do you want? easy equip in one or two days? Game will become joke at that point.

Ladder is about fresh start, what is the point if you will have everything easy in few days again?

1 Like

Just wanted to get this right. So anyone who is against a change that YOU deem necessary is automatically a purist? Also, I would like to point out that because the game is RNG based, you win some, you lose some… what I mean by that is you can spend four-five days farming the same spot over and over and find nothing at all, only to have the next pack you kill drop an Hr or a super unique item. Some people use RMT sites, so what if they’re buying crap and spending their money on it is their business. However, un rewarding that choice may be for them. But how does that affect you in any way, shape, or form? sure, you could cry that it’s unfair, but so is life get used to it. Personally never see a point in ruining the game for myself, so I stick to in-game trades and D2IO, which is just a platform for trading gear for gear with no RM involved. I would like you to cite how people using RMT or whatever other trading currency ruins the game for “legit” players. Since I am one, you don’t speak for me, as I am still unaffected by other people and how they conduct themselves in-game. What’s really “unfair” is having thousands of followers pay your bills and give you every item you need in-game to reach level 99 first on your garbage stream. and if you don’t think so, show me which RMT player hit #1 on the ladder ill wait… when you do, ill gladly surrender my account back to blizzard until then, do us all a favor and quit crying, spend more time in game than on the forums and maybe you’ll actually find good gear. Also, you shouldn’t assume that someone has no life or uses Rmt just because they got lucky; it just makes you lose all credibility when you attack others instead of using your brain and forming a logical opinion.