Stop Changing This Masterpiece

I…
Reading this post fried a few of my braincells, I’m sure of it.

Doubt that. For that to happen u first would need to have some.

1 Like

You can project your own inability to see the flaw in your comment on me all you want dude.

go play D2 LOD, uninstall the D2R. BAMM!! problem solved. Thank me Later

2 Likes

So u say u cant turn of terror zones? I mean if u had braincells u would know that u can. I guess u cant find the box to click because of all the tears in your eyes. Also u should read the whole comment i made. If u had braincells i wouldnt need to tell u that.

1 Like

lol wtf are you babbling about dude :smiley:

Thx for proving my point ~

I doubt you’ll be able to comprehend the concept of making a point in general, judging by what you’ve been posting up to now.
Anyway, I’m done with your dumb nonsense.
:smiley:

What they’re writing is very clear, you’re the one who has comprehension issues and is writing dumb nonsense.
:smiley:

1 Like

Shouldn’t you be posting some nonsense about the majority of players wanting players x online without proof?
You guys are a waste of time lol
edit: and nice try avoiding getting blocked by hiding your profile. Enjoy the void, cretin.

That’s a lot of butthurt over one line, are you okay? :rofl:

He fried all his braincells. So i would assume that he isnt.

I mean he even lack the brainpower to understand that d2r is a lifeservice game. That is pretty sad and bad.

1 Like

Dude that’s literally all the purist… Like do they not understand we are getting changes every 4 months so it makes sense to ask to fix some of the most annoying problems such as anti-social design of d2, loot system, better drop rates, p8 command, etc.?

Just like removal of Immunity and TZ, when they all cried and no one cared.

D2: LoD still exists for them.

1 Like

Bud random Korean free to play phone games have more than that.

25 million for a free game from an industry giant is nothing even if it was true. Which I doubt. The funniest part, is it’s not even a new game. They rolled an existing player base into a patch and called it a “new game.”

If this was the case then Riot games is releasing a new game every 2-3 weeks and every single one of them has over 180 Million players!

Using Twitter for information in a nutshell.

First of all: Source please. Random is keyword.
Second of all: Mobile games always had more players than PC games, compare it to other PC games? Yeah…

:rofl:
Imagine non-ironically saying this.

So officials posting on Twitter is a lie too, right? You really think they would lie to investors? :roll_eyes:

I don’t think you understand how free to play games work. At all.

Those numbers are literally everyone who clicked accept on the eula and installed the game. It’s free, LOTS of people installed it. That’s not even remotely the same as a “player-base.” My gaming cycle is myself and 6 others. We’ve all installed the game, and logged in. Only 2 of us played a match, none of us played more than that though.

That number is a BS PR number. Reality is only a small fraction of that number made it past the “play a match or two” phase. Only a fraction of those players will spend money on the game.

Seriously how are you so gullible?

Also do YOU believe the politics you read on Twitter? Because if you do, I’m sorry. This is exactly what I was talking about. You are lacking in the common sense and street smarts department something heavy.

What did you expect? :slight_smile: This:

represents his “common sense”…

So making a game available to non-lifers who have something else to do with their lives than playing one game for 8+ hours is supposed to proof my “lack of common sense”? Purists try so hard to dismiss people. Dude, purists are the most common sense lacking people you can ever meet online. :rofl:

So you won’t present any sources but go the usual “omg you don’t understand I am right because I understand”. Not a good look. Show other F2P PC games doing as good please.

If this is the number who just even clicked OW2 on the launcher it’s still huge. You are not going to dismiss that one easily. Blizzard are doing great.

Source please?

I sure am because I think I am right without showing any source.

Now I know your thinking abilities and level. How is “politics on Twitter” compare to official news and announcements?

Beat that strawman, beat it hard! You’re still wrong.
Also I got more streets smarts than any of y’all, I got them from… Terror Zoned Uber Tristram!!!

How do you know this 12 post poster isnt a bot identity himself? They have an army of forum IDs from their bot accounts. Usuallt its hard to post on 20-50+ identies as a single person. They often post simple statements w/o many reasons, sport the classic indicator of very few overall posts (unless they really worked on an identity got it up to a whole 50 posts), and its always never make changes that hurt their RMT, or do makr changes that encourage it.

They violently oppose P8 because it kneecaps their businesses when players dont need to buy as much or ANY items from websites/individual rmt sellers when its possible to get it yourself with hard work. (Its not ez for singleplayer only players to get infinity even with P8, but helluva lot easier than P1 bnet)

1 Like

This guy gets it.

/player x command and better drop rates would be good to legit fair players, but nightmare for exploiters. They have multiple accounts (because exploiters, doh). So…

They need this. Because they make money from it, you can see it on that website trading their “currency” for $15 Steam/Amazon gift card. Basically RMT. Those people don’t have a real job or a career, how else are they going to afford Steam games?!?!