Zandalari Emissary missing

I don’t know if we’re all suffering from the same root issue, but there are a few other posts about broken phasing in Zandalar

Blorgin’s

Mine

Logged in and found the emissary is now back in the proper loation. Finished the chain and unlocked the Zandalari.

Yeah, as of today it’s fixed. Shame it’s too late to turn in my emissary quest… but at least I could buy my spectral fly guy now.

1 Like

Same boat here. Missed 2 of those turn ins. another 4 or 5 days of rep grinding added to my counter. yay.

Do you (or) have you accepted the quest - Zalazane Returns, from Rokhan, inside the Great Seal? As soon as I accepted the quest, Natal’hakata moved from the doorway (where a lot of people say he is standing), to the area where the ? mark is located.

Hope this helps you.

PS … If you are trying to acquire A Tiny Voodoo Mask (for Pepe), from that shop that used to be closed (in the Zocalo), starting the above named quest opens the shop, allowing you to acquire the mask.

Last edit - I promise … This entire quest chain rewards you with the achievement - Spirits Be With You.