Zandalari Emissary missing

Hmm, i went and picked up the other quests but still nothing :confused:

Still no luck for me. I had already started the Zulpera one on one character, no luck. I had the ā€˜Urgent Careā€™ quest pending on the alliance (despite the fact I already have mechagnomes unlockedā€¦?) but I picked that one up too just in case. No change. Same story on 3 different Horde toons.

Iā€™m only missing Vulpera and Zandalari Troll. I tried the above fix of picking up both quests to no avail on multiple characters even after abandoning, picking the quests back up, and traveling back to Zandalar.

I did the same and it worked for me, Thank you!

I dont get how yaā€™ll are getting it to work lol. I did the same exact thing and its still bugged

it worked for me picking them all up ")

How far along are you in the horde BFA campaign? Does that make a difference?

i wasnt very far at all

Unfortunately, picking up the additional allied race quests didnā€™t fix the issue. I only had Vulpera and Zandalari to complete. I picked up the Zandalari quest first and encountered the bug. I then picked up the Vulpera quests and that didnā€™t change anything. I finished the Vulpera chain and still no change.

The Zandalari Emissary, Natalā€™hakata, can still be found in his original spot upstairs. Clicking on him doesnā€™t provide an option to turn in the quest. Any help would be appreciated.

1 Like

Canā€™t wait to get home and try this haha

Blizzard any update on this at alllllllllll ?

hmm ill have to give this a try

UPDATE IT WORKED FOR ME THANK YOU tytyt

Sadly us losers that donā€™t have any other emissaries except this one are SoL.

I received an email from Blizzar support. Theyā€™re aware itā€™s not working as intended but donā€™t currently have a solution. So, it seems like weā€™re playing the waiting game.

Can confirm Iā€™m having the same issue. Tried it on my Demon Hunter thatā€™s completed the Zandalar zone and a shaman that just did the intro quests. No Emissary, no Zandarli Druid for me :frowning:

Seems to be an issue with the emissary all the way around. I donā€™t have any allied races left to unlock. iā€™m just trying to turn in for my world quest for the rep boost. heā€™s downstairs not upstairs and i canā€™t interact with him for that quest. nice to know iā€™ll just miss out on this cause zandalari empire is gone tomorrow.

1 Like

I was able to work around the bug specifically to turn in the emissary world quest by grouping and using party sync with a character on my linked starter account. Presumably you could also do so with help from anyone with a level 39 or lower character.

This worked for me, thank you. Itā€™s really annoying that Dazarā€™alor phase is broken right now. The Portal takes us too the docks instead of the city as well.

2 Likes

In addition to the phasing the Embrace of the Loa racial doesnā€™t work if youā€™re a Zandalari

Still not working please fix Blizz Iā€™d like to get to exalted on my horde toon this century.